Ch.12

The (h/c)-ette practically dragged him to the entrance.

"Ow! LET GO OF ME HAG!!" He hissed. She glared at him and continued walking. 

Just as Killua was about to pay for their tickets, the lady butted in. "We have a couples discount today! Are you two together? I don't want to assume anything haha..." She chuckled nervously. 

His face went beet red. " Nah. He's too much of a pussy to confess to me." (Y/n) shook her head sadly. 

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??"

It was safe to say the albino was not good with women.

▼▼▼▼▼▼

"Ooh! I want that one!!" 

The smiling girl frantically pointed to the small green dinosaur plushie. He sighed and swiped his card into the machine. 

"Wait, you're actually gonna get it?" (Y/n) asked. 

"Uh, yeah? Why wouldn't I? You said you wanted it." He muttered, looking at her like she was stupid. She looked touched. 

5 minutes later

"IT'S FUCKING RIGGED!!!"

(Y/n) kicked the machine in matching anger. Killua looked at the machine with determination. 

"One more time." (Y/n) nodded and went to the other side of the machine. 

The claw dropped, grabbing the edges of the dinosaur. It lifted it into the air and...

"WE GOT IT!!" 

(Y/n) gave him a bone-crushing hug and went to pick up her stuffed animal. 

"What should we name him?" (Y/n) looked up at him. 

"I don't care. It's yours." He replied simply. 

(Y/n) pouted. "No! We got him together! He's our son now!" 

He sighed with a flushed face. "I don't know. You choose."

She thought for a moment. Her eyes lit up. "I'm gonna name him cuddles!"

He chuckled. "Let's go do a ride."

▼▼▼▼▼▼

"THIS WAS A MISTAKE!" He screamed as they went upside down. 

The ride twisted and turned, until even (Y/n) felt like she would throw up. 

"Wait are we going in the water? No NONONONO!!" She screeched as her shoes skidded against the water. 

"You sadist!" She hit Killua's arm as he laughed at her demise. 

When they got off, both of them felt the dizziest they've ever felt in their whole life. 

"Wow." (Y/n) said, holding onto the boy for support. "That was fun. Anyways, race you down!" The (h/c) girl sprinted down the stairs.

"YOU HAG!" Killua ran, trying to catch up. By the time he was down the stairs, she was already sitting there. She started to pull him by the shops. She pointed to some t-shirts in the glass. 

"Those are so cute!! Can we get them?" She asked hopefully. 

He scoffed playfully. "You can't wear couples t-shirts if you're not a couple."

She pouted. "Fineeeeee"

It's true though. 

They weren't a couple.

Not yet.

Maybe by the end of the day.

She can finally buy those t-shirts.

And finally, be with him.

After months of waiting.

Or maybe not.

Maybe not all things are meant to be.