Ch.6

The (h/c) girl stood in front of her mirror, not knowing what to do. 

"I think you'll look great in anything! Your very pretty ya know!" Her green-haired friend said, trying to cheer her up. 

"I'll do your hair in cute little buns! Then we can match!" She said excitedly. 

"Keiko!! I just need help with the outfit!" (Y/n) whined, stretching the 'o' in her friend's name. 

"Well, wear something nice, but not too nice. You're only going to the mall, after all." She smiled. 

"I know! But this guy is literally gorgeous!!" (Y/n) kept whining to her patient friend. 

"Yeah! How'd you even find a guy like that? Rawr!" She imitated a tiger for no reason. 

"I texted some random guy. " She threw up a peace sign. "Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Outfit!"

The two girls dug through her entire closet. (Y/n) didn't really have that many clothes, to be honest. 

Keiko held up a simple black dress with cute white buttons. "My vote's for this one." She showed the dress to (Y/n). 

(Y/n) nodded and changed into the dress as fast as she could. 

"Here, use my purse." Keiko emptied her purse onto the bed. There was tons of stuff in there. From pads to lipstick to a Nintendo switch. 

(Y/n) took the purse. "Why do you have a Kakashi figure in your purse?" She asked, pointing to the figure. 

Keiko snuggled her face to it. "I take my husband with me everywhere." She said defensively. 

(Y/n) nodded. "Taste. Anyway, how should I do my hair?" 

The greenette shrugged. "Dunno, just brush it out and leave it as it is. You have nice hair." (If you are bald ignore this)

She picked up her blue brush and ran it through her hair until it looked decent. "Should I do makeup?"

Keiko shook her head. "You got a natural beauty girl! I'll just put on a bit of lip gloss for you, and then we'll be finished!" She took out a shiny tube and rubbed it on her lip. 

"You look great! He might have a heart attack because of how good you look." Keiko said proudly. 

There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?"Keiko called. 

"Etsu!" Said a sweet voice from outside the bedroom door. 

"Oh, come in!" (Y/n) said.

She opened the door and squealed. "Ahhh!!! You look so good, sis!!" She squeaked.

"Doesn't she? I'm so proud!" Keiko gushed. "The baby bird is finally going on her first date." 

Etsu is actually (Y/n)'s older sister by 9 months. She acts like she's the younger one though. Keiko is the friend and neighbor of both Etsu and (Y/n).

"Are you ready to go? I'll drive you." Etsu offered. 

(Y/n) took a shaky breath, trying to cancel out all her negative thoughts. "Yeah, I think so."