Ch.7

"Etsuuuuu I'm scareddddd"

I continued to whine to my poor sister. She glanced at me from the driver's seat, giving me a quick smile. 

"You'll be fine, you just need to chill out." She said, trying to reassure (Y/n). "He's probably more worried than you are." 

Meanwhile with Killua

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He paced around, screeching. "What if she doesn't come? I mean, I was kinda rude to her...AHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so confused!!" He wailed. 

Kurapika put his hands up. "I'm sure it'll be fine... shhhhh... People are giving us very strange looks."

"How much time until she gets here??" He started to shift anxiously. 

"Ummm... About 10 minutes?" Gon said for him. Killua started screeching again. 

Back to (Y/n)

"What if he doesn't like me???"

(Y/n) started to pout. Keiko sighed. "That's an insult to me. I helped with your outfit. This motherfucker better like it." She put a hand on her shoulder. "Plus, if he hurts you, I will shoot his blind ass." Etsu and (Y/n) shuddered. 

"So what are you going to do together?" Etsu asked, trying to stray Keiko away from murder. 

"Oh um... Probably a movie, food,  and roller skateing." (Y/n) smiled. The smile immediately turned into a horrified expression. "SHIT!!! I CAN'T SKATE!!!" She screamed. 

Keiko rubbed her ear protectively. "No one knows how to skate on their first try. It took me a while to learn myself." Etsu said with a smile. "You'll be okay."

Keiko leaned back in her seat. "We're almost there. Wanna take my Kakashi figure for good luck?" 

(Y/n) was astonished. Keiko was so protective of that statue. Apparently, it cost like, 600 dollars. "No thanks, I'm scared I'll lose it." Her friend nodded and carefully stashed it in her bag. 

"We're here."

 Kakashi supremacy.

Also, short chapter.