Ch.11

'Love? No way'

He rested his chin on the edge of the phone. Scientists say it takes 6 months to fall in love. It hasn't been 6 months! Or...

He counted on his fingers. He and (Y/n) met exactly 6 months and 3 days ago. 

He shook his head. "There's no way it's already been 6 months." 

Maybe it has. 

Maybe he did like her.

Just a little.

5 minutes ago

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick." He waved to her. She smiled and nodded in return. 

The albino walked into the bathroom and leaned against the wall. He sighed, pulling out his phone. 

Killua pulled out a website that would diagnose his sickness he'd had all day with his day with (Y/n). 'My symptoms?' He thought for a moment. He nodded in agreement with himself and typed in his symptoms. 

Instead of giving him results, the confused boy was redirected to another website. He furrowed his eyebrows and read the title. 

25 signs you're in love.

He had a small heart attack. 

With (Y/n)/ Present

I've liked him for 3 months. 

Scientists say it takes 6 months to fall in love. 

Sis really said, "Ya wanna see some real speed, bitch?"

Getting back to reality, I realized that he had been in the bathroom for quite a long time. What could he be doing? Was he one of those brave kids who actually had the courage to shit in school bathrooms? 

I shook my head. We were at the skating rink. Plus, that species died out years ago.

As if on cue, Killua rushes out of the bathroom with a flushed face. I wave to him and he walks over to me. 

"What's with the face? Did you accidentally flash someone or something?" He rolled his eyes.

"No. I-It's nothing." Did he just...

STUTTER????

My heart went: 💖💞💘👉👈🥺💖

"Ohmygoshthatwassocute!!" I squealed to him. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He pulled out his phone and started typing in his password. 

I looked at him in disbelief. "You're choosing the phone over me?" I fake cried. He sighed and showed me what was on his screen.

My smile widened. "The carnival? I love the carnival!"