𝙄𝙄. 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙪𝙣

"All members of the Greyheart resident please find your way to the common room!"

I looked to Hannah, eyebrows raised as Noah's voice echoed from room to room. I slowly stood up, moving from my bed that Hannah and I were laying on to open my door. Noah was on Lee's shoulder, a muggle megaphone in his hand as they tried going down the stairs.

"Oh me next," Hannah raced out from behind me, laughing as he followed the two down the stairs, putting her hands out every time Noah would lean back too far.

"All members-"

I rolled my eyes, turning on my heels to find Sage so we could leave for the Burrow for the trip to the World Cup. I let my finger traced over the wallpaper, the delicate small flowers my grandparents picked out had now become comfortable, back when I was younger I couldn't stand it.

I found Sage room, smiling at the small craving that read "1/2 of the twins", my heart hurts when I noticed the smallest little scratch through the words. I lightly knocked, pushing the door slightly to peek in. Sage was hunched over her desk, the quill in her hand running over a piece of parchment quickly.

"I'll be there in a second, I need to send this letter," Sage called over her shoulder, giving me a little smile when she noticed I was standing in the room.

"Why are sending Gin's another letter? We'll be there in a few seconds," I walked closer to my younger sister, gazing over her shoulder at the wax she had melted.

"It's not for her, it's for Oden."

I bite my bottom lip, doing my best to muster up the right words to say to her. We all knew Oden was clear that he didn't what to speak to us, each of us handling differently. Noah was furious, he felt betrayed and blames Oden. I couldn't help but blame myself, could I have done more to make him feel special? Sage, on the other hand, was still convinced he'd come back, she said he wouldn't leave us like that.

"I know I know, but he's my brother and I can't just act like he isn't apart of this family. I'm not giving up on him, even if he gives up on me. Just don't tell Noah," She looked up at me from the desk, the letter in her hand ready to be sent off in seconds. She was a Hufflepuff after all, loyalty was planted in her heart and it wasn't going anywhere.

"Okay, I'll see you downstairs."

I gave her a soft smile, leaning over to squeeze a shoulder as I made my way from Sage's room that was decorated with rocks Ginny and she had collected and pictures of the ones she loved. I noticed a large broken piece of broom, smiling as I remember the incident when Ginny and she decided to try and ride together.

"She's my best friend," I turned around, Sage looking at the same broom I was looking at with a little smile painted her on her lips. She had a jean bag thrown over her shoulder, different iron-on patches covered it.

"I know, you both balance each other out," I spoke up, pushing open the door for her to walk through. I could hear faint giggling fill the house from the common room.

"You mean like you balance Hannah out?"

I let out the smallest laugh, nodding at her words with confidence. It was no doubt Hannah was the spice and Hermione the sugar, with me being everything nice. It was how we worked, something that I would never change in a million years.

Sage and I finally made it to the common room of the house, the sight before us was something. Hannah sat on Lee's shoulder, Noah's hands out as Hannah tumbled off his shoulder and almost landed on the ground if Noah handed jumped in.

"Jeez Saint, kill my boyfriend why don't you?"

I slapped a hand over my mouth, in utter shock at the fact Hannah fell but also what Noah had said. They were trying to keep their relationship quiet for a little longer, still slightly scared of how others would react. Sage and I knew. my parents knew Noah was gay but didn't know they were dating.