Part 11

"Lord Malfoy, welcome to Sheffield." Charlie curtsied to him.

"Oh, do get up my girl. I presume that you are Charlie, Hermione's friend?" Lucius asked of the girl who was standing outside with the truck that held the scenery and another with lighting and sound equipment.

"Yes sir. The flying equipment has turned up and they are speaking to the Producer and Stage Manager about the setup and the rigging equipment. Hermione is with them talking about it." Charlie explained.

"Right then. So, the stuff is here then, when do we get to see Hermione?" Lucius tried to walk into the theatre.

"Ah I'm afraid you will have to wait a couple of days. She needs to rehearse and there are the Technical and Dress rehearsals to go through as well. So, it will be Christmas Eve." Charlie told the Lord the news.

"OK. But can my son and his fiancée see her?"

"Yes, actually she requested that she should see them, as she needs their help. I have the backstage passes for them so they can go through and see her."

Draco and Harry took the passes and headed to the Stage Door where they signed in.

"WOW I have never been here before. It's a great place." Harry looked around at the theatre.

"Yeah, it's so beautiful." Draco looked towards the stage area to see people working on the stage.

Hermione was stood with her back towards Harry and Draco talking to the Stage Manager. They were talking about what she wanted to do in her act. The flying guys had actually brought a spare flying rig so that they could fly two people.

"That's great; I just hope to persuade my friend to help me with this."

"And which friend is that then Hermione?" Harry asked.

"Oh, Harry and Dray. It's good to see you both again. I'm sorry about leaving London, but I need to get away from everything that was happening, and this was what I wanted. To see my best friend and how she is doing." Hermione hugged them both.

"So, what you need to persuade me to do?" Harry asked presuming that she was talking about him.

"Actually, I also need you stepdad's help if would. The company's specialist act had to cancel as they had fallen ill. So, I stepped in at the last moment and said that I could do something for them without costing them anything. They said yes and asked what I could do, so I told them that I had just been trained to aerial stunts in the air. They agreed, but I now realise that I trained with you Harry and that I couldn't think of anything to do. I have asked if I could have the stage this evening so that we could practice and do some sort of routine."

"Ok then, well the family has come to see you perform. I think that my mum and Severus are here shopping and sorting Emily and Forlan out with some breakfast. So yes, I think that we can sort something out. But what about my costume though?" Harry had asked.

"Already sorted. I have already purchase yours, it will be here later on with mine. So, will you help me?"

"Hermione, when have I ever not helped you? Of course, I will."

Hermione sat down in the auditorium planning what the Producer wanted from her. Harry sat down listening and thinking about what they had learnt just this past week.

"Mione, I think that Harry's mum and dad are at the Stage Door with two adorable kids. They're so cute." Charlie mentioned.

"Oh, that's Emily and Forlan, my younger twin brother and sister. I'll go and get them signed in and bring them through." Harry excused himself and headed to the Stage Door with Charlie.