Got Tied

A/N

Hwasa POV

Hwasa POV

Staring at the mirror in my hotel suite we are accommodating for the big day of my life. The moment we both dreaded waiting. Finally, will be coming true. All the preparation and effort, is worth it.

Wheein came to me and hug me from behind. I turn and embrace her too. My tears started to fall.

"Hey! Don't cry your makeup will get smudge. Your wedding will be in an hour remember. Look, you're so beautiful in your gown."

"Babe, Wheeinah thank you for everything. For always being there. We will be real sisters now."

Wheein genuinely smile at me and pat my back.

"You will always be my little sister even if you don't marry my brother."

"Is Taehyung coming?" I asked.

"He will be late. He said maybe a little bit later."

"You will be the next." I tease her.

Wheein just laugh
"It's a long way to go."

A photographer asks us to take a pose and take a picture together. Even there are some videographers taking videos of her. We went to the lounge where there's a long chair used to take a picture of the bride before the wedding started.

Wheein sits beside me and held my hands.
"Let's go, this is the last moment that you will be single. The next time we will take a picture maybe when you have a baby."

I just laugh at what she said knowing it's not possible to conceive after that few times we shared our love. The wedding coordinator come in and advised us that the ceremony will start so we have to get ready.

The Bride

The Groom

The Groom