The moment of love

A/N
Note for readers under 18yrs you are not allowed to lurk in this chapter its for adult
Hahaha. read at your own risk kekekekekk

 read at your own risk kekekekekk

Hwasa POV

We arrived at the Honolulu airport after 8 hrs of air travel. She use to travel a lot but she dont feels well right now her dizziness is getting on her nerves .she she's having a headache.

Sunghoon: Sweetheart are you okay?

I just nod as I dont want to talk. maybe I was just tired after one day of less sleep.

As the hotel service pick up us at the airport lobby and drive us to our hotel I felt his care and worry on me. I just lean my head and hug his arm. A light kiss planted on my head.

As we reach the hotel and check-in for our accommodation of staying of two weeks. Sunghoon does all the signing after that the hotel staff sends us to our room and greets us with best wishes and enjoy our stay here.

As we enter the room. I got surprised as he lift me and kiss me and sway me around.

Sunghoon: I love you, sweetheart.

Hwasa: Wait stop. I'm getting dizzy.

Sunghoon:hmpp??? I said I love you.

I chuckled at him before being impatient.

Hwasa: I love you...I ne...

Before I finish what I was about to say he sealed my lips with his hot mouth devouring mine giving me a hot passionate kiss asking for the same intense passion. His playful hand roams around my body leaving a burning sensation on my skin as I felt my whole body ache for more of his touch.

He let me go for a while to take his polo shirt off but our eyes tied not letting the fire die down his perfect tone naked body give me more erotic desire. As his hand take off my spaghetti strap dress and let it fall on the ground. left only wearing my underwear.

His arms snake on my waist and lift me as he walks to the bed and lays me down slowly full of care and we kiss again with his hot tongue seeking entrance his hand giving light massage to my breast making me moan. He got more intense hearing me getting pleasured by his gesture. His hot mouth
Travel down my neck down to my breast.
Teasing it with his tongue that small pinkish peak made me lean back and forth for intense pleasure my body getting to what he Was doing...after a while, he get up and take off his pants, and that last piece he wearing as revealing his proud manhood.
I bit my lower lips seeing him fully aroused.

As he positions his on mine and trusts deep giving a thousand of intense desire flowing on my vein..as we make love and convulse in that tingling pleasure of uniting as one.As I felt his hot liquid flow inside the drop on top of me and whisper

" I love you"

This happiness is so much addicting she dont wants to feel loneliness and pain anymore. I wish we will stay like this forever. Whatever comes our way I will try to hold on to him and never let go.

Sunghoon: Sweetheart. I love you.
Take a little rest we just have an appetizer the main course will serve later.

It makes me giggle as he makes me blush at the naughty words he said. He hug me tight in his arm and fell asleep...

A/N Having someone to hold and share your love, your body is a great gift someone will have, not all are allowed to find the perfect person because there is no perfect love

A/N
Having someone to hold and share your love, your body is a great gift someone will have, not all are allowed to find the perfect person because there is no perfect love. Only love will determine if the love you have is right....as I love you is a word not to be said but to be shown and make that special someone feel that way.

as I love you is a word not to be said but to be shown and make that special someone feel that way

And as I am always anyeong kamsamida😉😊
Saranghe...saranghanu...saranghamida🥰🥰🥰🥰