Puzzled

A/N

Hwasa is baby sitting the twin at home..
Wheein just went outside to buy some groceries and food supplies they need and  baby milk and diaper. She wants to come with her but its much of burden to her.

Even then have work they still manage  to take care of the twin.Sunjin and Yongsun is so  adorable charming babies.. they only cried when feeling sleepy or hungry. So baby sitting with them is not hard. This time the two having tantrums and she dont know what to do. Wheein just left 30 mins ago and mostly she got done after a couple of hours.

Hwasa POV

"Sunjin-ah, yongsun-ah stop crying..mommy's here.hush my babies"

I pick up sunjin in there crib and give milk to Yongsun.She stop from crying and  suck her milk...

"Ahhhh...your hungry again my princess."

I look at Sunjin that stop crying when i sway in lulluby song..Motherhood is tough profession a work that she never ever dream of but here she is raising not only one but two little bundle of joy.

I sat on the rocking chair and cuddle Sunjin  for a while.Looking at him something always tinge in my heart as he  resemblance his father.They are already 6months now and  there physical features already vissible. They resemblance both there father  looks.Prominent noseline hazel eyes brown eyes.Fair complexion perfect curve lips. while im tan and chinkie eyed.

For a while i close my eyes and reminise the past where the time when were both together.

The way his eyes stared at her and her heart falter whenever he give her that intent desire gaze upon her.

She never knew she fell asleep in an instants and  was awaken when someone  kiss her lips.I open my eyes and saw him smiling at me full of love in his eyes as he look down to Sunjin. Caress his little face and glance at me.I was puzzled for a while. I want to ask why..how.. what are you doing here... but no voice wants to comes out of my mouth..

He get Sunjin in my arm  i was reaching for them but i felt like i was stock in my place and all i hear was Sunjin loud cry... Thats when i got sturtled and get awake it was all dream.. but his kiss felt like real.Her heart feels like she run a 1 lap race. I grab her feeding bottle and give it to him.

" Sunjin-ah.. Please stay with mommy i dont know what will i do if both leave me."

My eyes felt teary but i brush it off as i heard the door opened.Looks like Wheein already got back.I place Sunjin  in Yongsun  side that sleeping soundly.

"Wheein-ah...your back..."

"Yeah obiously..."

I help her to get all the groceries she shopped and place it in the cupboard and fridge.While Wheein drop her tired body in the sofa.

"Do you want something juice or cooffee?"

"Just soda is enough"

I brought her a can of soda and sit beside her.

"Hows the twin?" Wheein asked glanzing at the twin's room.

"They are sleeping soundly.They got  tantrumed  before going to sleep. Looks like they inherited there  imo's attitude."

"Really??? Did i get tantrumes before going to sleep..as far as i know i was knock off when i lay my back on the  bed and you are the one always whinning to stay with me because she cant sleep with out me.Such a
cry baby.."

"Yahhh.Im not a cry baby!"

"Really???"

"Look at the mirror.Your eye liner get smudge.What made you cry again huh?!"