¹⁵

chapter fifteen

        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰🎵▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Readers POV

I quickly finished putting on my new outfit that I bought the day before at the mall. I smoothed out the ruffles and applied a light layer of tinted lip gloss to my lips.
     Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked good.
i guess
I grabbed my shoulder bag and headed downstairs.
The time showed 2:37 so I still had more time until Haru showed up. I opened the fridge and scanned the contents.

"Milk, eggs. blah blah"

I grabbed some eggs out of the fridge and cracked it open into a bowl. I grabbed my frying pan and began to heat it up on the stove, buttering the pan at the same time.

As the pan finally heated up I poured my egg mixture and began scrambling them. The aroma of the eggs filled the room as I plated them and sat down at the table. I scrolled through TikTok and ate my eggs.

time skip

     I finally finished my eggs,  and placed the plate in the sink. The time showed 3:06 so Haru should be showing up very soon. I quickly ran back into the bathroom and fixed up my makeup. Applying more lip gloss, my phone dinged.

Haru-
Hey y/n! I'm omw, I hope you're ready :D

Y/n-
I'll be waiting :)

I put my phone down and ran back downstairs, grabbing my bag as I put on my shoes.
A car honked outside my house and I quickly got up. I walked out the door and saw Haru's car parked in my driveway, waiting. I waved and ran to the front passenger seat.

"Hey y/n!" Haru said happily

I smiled
"Well hello Haru"

time skip

     We pulled into the cafe's parking lot. Haru parked the car and got out, walking to my side and opening the door for me. I stepped out of the car and Haru held out his hand. I stood there confused. Then I realized
     "shit I have to hold his hand"
I quickly held his hand and chuckled awkwardly

       We walked into the cafe and sat down, a waitress quickly coming to our table to take our orders.
      "I'll have a tea and cheesecake" I told the waitress and smiled, signaling Haru to make his order. He finally stopped staring at me in awe and ordered.

Suddenly, the cafe door opened. The entrance bell ringing.
     I looked over to the entrance, laughing over something Haru said. My smile faded away and I quickly stopped laughing.

      There stood Suna, and this girl.
on my date

       well shit

—————————
A/N
guess who updated 😩 I'm so sorry for taking such a long break and ty for all the sweetest comments!! I'm doing better now and I'm still working out some stuff but still doing better. And thank you guys so much for 38k reads <333 I'll try my best to update sooner because of the cliffhanger. I hope you liked this short chapter and have a great day/night.

Ily 😏😏😏😏

PSA || if any of you guys are struggling with anything feel free to message me :)