⁰⁷

chapter seven ┈˖⋆ ❁────

        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰⛅️▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰8:43 am           Readers Pov    Everyone was getting situated in class as we had a few minutes before it began

8:43 am

Readers Pov
Everyone was getting situated in class as we had a few minutes before it began. I excused myself to the bathroom to fix my hair. I yelped as I felt someone yank me to the wall. The familiar smell of weed and cologne hitting me again, I groaned. "What do you want Suna" "Sweet of you to remember me, Y/n" I rolled my eyes and faced him, "Just tell me what you want, class is starting soon." Suna chuckled "well here's the thing, you're not going. "Huh" I looked at him dumbfounded. "You're skipping with me" I glared at him "There's no way I'm skipping with you" Suna pinned me on the wall, again.

"Y'n, if you keep looking at me like that I'll think you like me"

I scoffed and pushed him off, "Suna, please, don't humor me. I don't fall for playboys,"
Suna pouted teasingly, "I thought you didn't care about the girl that ran out of my house yesterday"
"Suna you wish I was jealous, thats why I got Haru's number yesterday." Suna look automatically darkened and said sternly "How'd he get your number" I flinched. "He said my coworker gave it too him"

"How does he know where you work"
"Suna this is school, not a police investigation"

"I still don't like something about that guy"
Suna mumbled, not expecting me to hear him.

Looks like you're the one getting jealous, Suna

Time Skip *┈┈
       9:03 am

      Readers Pov

   Well Suna forced me to skip with him, and I eventually had to give in. Honestly I didn't really like school anyways but I was just effortlessly smart. Suna got us train tickets to somewhere, and I just followed. It was his idea to skip so I really didn't have a choice.

     We got on the train, but it was different. It showed a view of the city and ocean. I quickly ran to the other side of the train to get a better look, as I was staring in awe, Suna came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I nudged him off, "you should save that for when you're dating someone"
     "But what if I want it to be you" Suna teased with a smirk
    I froze, most of my relationships ended up with them cheating on me or blaming the failing relationship on me.

         Suna's Pov
As soon as I mentioned a relationship, Y/n tensed up. I knew I hit a sensitive topic.

                      This is gonna be fun
I purposely leaned over and whispered in her ear,
     "You didn't say no"
Y/n replied with an unusually stoic voice.
"I'm saying no now"
     She walked away from me but bumped into a familiar figure

         Reader's Pov
"Oh hey Haru, what a coincidence to see you here!"
I said as I realized who I had just bumped into.
     "I mean we just keep bumping into each other don't we" Haru chuckled glancing behind me, "Oh the guy from before is also here?" I shot Suna an annoyed glance, "he forced me to skip with him so I didn't really have a choice. That leads me to think, why aren't you in school Haru?"
     "A family emergency came up and I left early"
I nodded
     Me and Haru began chatting, though I felt constant death stares from Suna to Haru.
     When the train pulled up into the next station, Suna grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the train. "Suna this isn't our stop" I tried to argue while being pulled along. He finally stopped and looked dead straight at me,

     "Stay away from Haru, there's something weird about him"
    I nodded, Suna's never been so serious before and what he said now worried me.

                    What did I get myself into

word count: 637 *┈┈

A/n: Hey!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you all again for 100 reads! Ik most of you don't read the messages but please still know I'm really grateful. And I'm sorry that the message wasn't a chapter. Anyways, have a great day/night! Ily <3

Vote or else Suna won't be in your room tonight 😏