⁰⁸

chapter eight ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎

        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰🎵▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰                      Reader's Pov    It was another day of work at the cafe, Suna hasn't been annoying me as much, almost like he was mad or something

            Reader's Pov
    It was another day of work at the cafe, Suna hasn't been annoying me as much, almost like he was mad or something. I quickly shook my head to rid my thoughts and headed out the door. It was 2:21, and I drove off to work. I rolled down the windows and let the wind blow at my face. I turned on the radio and turned it up.

lıllılı.ıllıılı.
[Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?]
- [Artic Monkeys]
1:08 ──•───── 3:27
↺       <<          ll          >>     ⋮≡

I sighed. Today was one of the calmest days and I didn't want it to be over.
"Now it's three in the morning, and I'm tryna change your mind"
    I heard a loud motorcycle engine and turned up my music, but quickly turned it down as I pulled into the cafe.
     The cafe bell rang as I walked through the door,
                                "Morning Y/n!"
"Morning, Akita. Morning Suzuki"
I replied as I headed to the back to place my stuff in the lockers. Tying my uniform apron around my waist, I walked into the kitchen. There stood Suzuki, baking a batch of cookies. "Hey Su" I said swooping by her, "Morning Y/n senpai!" I gently poked her in the forehead, "no honorifics" Suzuki nodded quickly and continued making her cookies. I walked out to the cashier and took orders for a while. It was my break and I decided to walk outside. As I leaned against the cafe's back wall, someone came up to me.

"Y/n" I looked up from my shoes, "Suna?" I looked to the parking lot of the cafe and saw his car, packed with things that looked like luggage. I looked back at Suna "Y/n, run away with me" Suna said quickly. I stared back in shock, and started laughing. "Suna you're kidding right," wiping tears of laughter from my face. I looked at Suna and saw the serious look he wore. "oh, you're not joking" "Suna you know I can't do that" Suna nodded and walked away. I stared in confusion as he got into his car and sped off. That was weird I thought as I walked back into the cafe. I continued my shift and did work as usual, the event that took place still playing in the back of my head. He really can't be serious.

My shift finally ended, and I began to take off my apron to put back in the locker, but felt something in my pocket. I reached in and grabbed out a piece of paper that contained a phone number, "Suna"

I quickly gathered everything, got into my car, and took out my phone. I typed in the number and dialed it, sending it straight to voicemail.

What is going on.

Word Count: 466 ‐ ‐ ‐ ‐ ‐ ‐ ‐ ‐ - - - - - - - - - -

A/n: I really can't explain how happy I am right now. We got 300 reads before I even got to thank you guys for 200! I'm sorry that I didn't upload as soon, finals are coming up and I'm getting a little stressed myself. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll upload the next one as soon as possible. Have a great day/night. Ily <3