¹⁰

chapter ten ──── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰🌸▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰    Readers Pov  "Um, hey Haru?" I chuckled awkwardly

    Readers Pov
  "Um, hey Haru?" I chuckled awkwardly. Haru looked at me

         "Oh! I'm sorry. I thought this was my house. Funny seeing you here y/n"

"Um yeah you too" I forced a smile back, weird, I thought to myself.
      "You seem like you're going somewhere, are you busy?" Haru asked, "Yeah I-" as I was about to tell Haru about how I had plans, but my phone notifications cut me off, I held the phone up to see what happened.

Suna
sorry can't make it
something came up
read 4:08

I sighed and smiled back up at Haru,

                "Actually I don't"

Time Skip *┈┈

Haru led us to a cafe, we ordered, and sat down at a table. "Why did you suddenly invite me out?" I asked Haru. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "well I didnt have any plans and you looked like you needed company" I nodded and stirred my drink with the straw. I tried to suppress the thought of Suna that stayed in the back of my mind, but it wasn't going away

I shook my head to get rid of the thought and continued my conversation with Haru. "Where's the guy you're always with?" He asked, I flinched from the sudden question and quickly responded "Something came up for him today" "mmmmm" Haru nodded.

I tried to pay for the bill but Haru insisted. We walked out the cafe and headed to the park, "You know I could have payed the bill, Haru"
Haru waved his hands in front of his face quickly dismissing my suggestion, "No it's ok, I was the one that invited you in the first place" I chuckled at his quick reaction. We finally got to the park and I ran to the swings and sat down. Haru trailing behind me, laughing at my child-like behavior. I began swinging and Haru sat down on the swings near me, laughing and taking pictures of me. I quickly jumped off the swings and grabbed his phone but the photos were already saved "you're gonna have to send that to me" I said to Haru as my laughter died down.

Time Skip *┈┈
The sun began setting and I decided to get going, I waved goodbye to Haru and he waved back. I finally arrived home and gathered my clothes to go bathe. I soaked in the bath water and turned on some music. I let my head go underwater and blew some bubbles. I got out the tub and dried myself off, and changed into an oversized shirt and some sweats. My hair was making my shirt wet so I quickly grabbed by towel and began patting it dry. I settled down in bed and drifted off to sleep.

3:21 am

Suna
Y/n
Hey
Hello
Answer

I jerked awake at the sudden ringing of my phone

SUNA INCOMING CALL

DECLINE ACCEPT

"Whys is he calling me again" I sighed.

I answered the call. "Hey" Suna said "what do you want" I responded "something came up and I had to cancel" I heard him exhale. "Suna I think you're high again, and I hung out with Haru today so it's fine" I expected Suna to decline my comment of him being high but instead, "why were you with Haru" "I was just hanging out with him Suna, it's not like you were there." Suna sighed and ended the call.

I closed my phone and went back to sleep

Suna you have serious issues

word count: 588 ━━━━━━。゜゜。

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm having writers block and I'm trying to think of events to build up the plot more. But I really hope you have a great day/night, and the next update will be up as soon as possible. ily <3

ALSO TY FOR 700 READS THATS SO CRAZY
AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE RESPONDING AND READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS

published: dec 12 2020