⁰³

chapter three *┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*

               ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ 🎀 ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ 8:45 amReaders Pov     I sat down in class and opened my textbook, I had a day off from work today so I was planning to take the day to relax

8:45 am

Readers Pov

I sat down in class and opened my textbook, I had a day off from work today so I was planning to take the day to relax.

Ito-sensei walked into the room and announced
"We'll be having a new student as of today, please welcome Suna, Rintaro,"
I froze, I only knew one Suna and it was the cocky douchebag that lived next to me. Someone walked into the room and let out a sigh. My instincts just told me it was him. Girls around me whispered, and started fangirling over Suna.

Suna's Pov

I walked into the room, and saw Y/n's irritated face as she looked down and kept her head locked on her textbook. I smirked and heard the girls around me squeal.
"I think he just smirked at me" the girl sitting next to Y/n whispered to someone else.
"Suna, you'll be sitting behind Y/n"
Y/n looked up and I just waved sarcastically at her as I snickered at her irritated expression. I walked over and sat down in my seat. I leaned forward and whispered in Y/n's ear.

Reader's Pov

I flinched as I felt someone breath in my ear
"Hey classmate"
I resisted punching Suna in the face as all of his new fan girls gave me death stares at me and whispered to each other.
"Suna, Y/n is there someone you'd like to share with this class" Ito sensei said
No sir" I mumbled as I looked down and my hands gripping the hem of my skirt. When I get home today, Suna is gonna get it.
"Ok then" Ito sensei said as he continued the lesson. The whole class I couldn't focus. Living next to him was already a nightmare and now I have to in front of him in the same class.

☆»Slight TW at the Time Skip
please be cautious if you don't like mention of attempted harassment, it won't affect the storyline in any way if you skip the part !!

☆»Slight TW at the Time Skip please be cautious if you don't like mention of attempted harassment, it won't affect the storyline in any way if you skip the part !!

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰example of uniform

☆»Time Skip (TW here)

Nobody's Pov
The school day was finally over, and Y/n walked to the shoe lockers to put away her indoor shoes. Grabbing her bag and putting on her normal sneakers, two boys walked in and noticed the singular girl in the shoe locker room. They chuckled to themselves and walked over to Y/n. One of them gripped her wrist and slammed her against the locker, the other began to get closer to her. Y/n chuckled to herself.
She knocked her head into his jaw and he stepped back, holding his jaw in pain. The one that was approaching y/n attempted to grab her, but failed miserably. Y/n ducked under his arms and kicked him in between, where it hurts. (Yeah that..) he doubled down in pain and groaned. Y/n dusted off her clothes and fixed her hair.

Readers Pov

I fixed my hair and grabbed my bag, my mood was getting worse by the minute. Today was my day off and I expected to actually have a day off, but it just turned out to be a pain in this ass. I began to walk out and saw Suna observing the scene, I glared at him and began to walk towards the school gate. As I walked out, I heard the boys that got beat up groan and chuckled. "Assholes"

Suna's Pov

I was heading out of the shoe lockers and heard someone coming I quickly turned and hid around the corner. "Y/n"I said to myself. Then, two boys walked into the lockers and began to walk towards y/n. One slammed her wrist against the locker, but as I was about to do something. Y/n began to defend herself. I laughed to myself as I saw the boys groaning in pain and quickly turned around and leaned against the wall. She walked out and glared at me.

"I really wouldn't wanna mess with her"

but that just adds to the thrill ☆»

Word Count: 680 ˚ ˚ ☁︎

A/n: TWO UPDATES IN A DAY!! I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm literally so tired rn. Please feel free to leave feedback. I really hope you have a wonderful day/night and finals are coming up, good luck! 🎀

• - - - - - - - - - - - - •
Vote for good scores 😉