⁰¹

chapter one

9:03 PM

     Readers pov

     It was another day at the cafe, I was working the closing shift today so I had to do all of the dirty work for example taking out the trash, and shit idk.
I got the trash bag and opened the back door to the dumpster, but a strong scent of smoke and weed blew into my face. I fanned the smoke away and walked towards the dumpster. There I saw a person-like figure, but the dumpster concealed them so only their shoes were visible.

     "Hey, you can't smoke here, scram"

The body next to the dumpster shifted and got up

     "shit he's attractive"
I muttered to myself as I saw the person's yellowish green eyes tinted with red.

He smirked as if he heard what I was saying or I was caught staring too long.

     "Take a picture it'll last longer"
he said

"Fuck off I'm not getting in trouble with my boss because a random stranger decided to smoke besides  the dumpster," I said as I threw the trash bag that was slung over my shoulder into the dumpster.
I began to walk back inside the cafe but not before I stared at the weed smoking stranger.

                                         "Leave"

     Back in the cafe, I opened my locker and changed into my casual clothes

                                         "Leave"          Back in the cafe, I opened my locker and changed into my casual clothes

(This is just an example, if you don't like it feel free to ignore!!)

I locked up the front door and I turned back to leave through the back, the front door alarm would go off immediately if something happened after it was locked but the back door gave me some time so I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out the back.

Normally going out the back door wasn't a bother to me but today, I turned around and the guy was still there.

     "I thought I told you to leave didn't I"

He chuckled, "little girls like you shouldn't be alone at night.

     "You're such a pain in the ass, go smoke somewhere else," I said as I began to walk back to my house but I felt someone following me. I looked behind me and saw the guy.

     "Oh, so you're stalking me now"

Tsk, I also live down the street, but you'd like that wouldn't you, he teased
My face turned red with irritation and I picked my speed. I stopped as I arrived at my house and looked to my right and saw the guy heading into the house next to mine.

     "Hey neighbor" he smirked before he headed inside.
I quickly got inside and jumped in the shower, my body finally relaxing from the touch of the warm water on my skin. I jumped on the bed and then realized,

                    "Shit, he's my neighbor"

  ┈┈┈┈word count: 462

A/n
I really hope you guys liked the first chapter. I really don't know how to write fanfics so please feel free to give me any feedback, but anyways I hope you have a good day/night and the next chapter will be up soon!