⁰⁴

chapter four .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

              ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ 🫖 ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰Readers Pov    I woke up with a splitting headache, and I could barely think straight

Readers Pov
I woke up with a splitting headache, and I could barely think straight. I picked up my phone and saw the time.

2:27 PM
SHIT, I'm gonna be late for work again. I tried to get up but was interrupted by a coughing fit. Late on my day back from the break, Akita's gonna be real pissed when I get back (Remember Akita's the Manager!!)
I attempted to get ready, brushing my hair and putting on my uniform. I looked up into the mirror, dark circles under my eyes with my unusually pale skin. I live by myself so I have to constantly work but today was starting off as shit. I quickly grabbed my keys and ran downstairs grabbing a stale piece of toast as I headed out the door. There, across the street, was Suna getting the mail out of his mailbox. Sometimes I forget I live next to a jerk like him.

     Suna began to walk towards me
"Well you certainly look shittier than usual"
I scoffed, "Thanks a lot Suna, now move it,"
A hand grabbed my wrist, preventing me from getting to my car "Get off me you imbecile, I'm late for work. So don't make me later again"
     Suna looked at me with the slightest look of concern, "You're obviously sick, there's no way you can work"
    "Yes I can now goodbye"
I said as I wriggled out of his grasp.
              "Finally"
I yelped as I felt someone grab me and slung me across their shoulder like a duffel bag. Suna.
I attempted to hit him so he would put me down but my sick body was too weak. Suna brought me back inside my house and threw me on my bed
     "You could at least have a little empathy" I said as I rolled my eyes.
     Suna stared back
                  "Don't move"
He exited my room, and I heard footsteps heading down the stairs.

      Suna's Pov
   I walked down the stairs as I observed Y/n's house. Yeah I've been inside before but I never noticed the photos that hung up on the stairs walls. I let out a laugh as I saw a baby picture of y/n and quickly took a picture. I continued walking downstairs and headed to the kitchen. The pantry was barely stocked and the fridge only consisted of milk and some condiments. I opened a cabinet and saw a few packets of tea. I grabbed a kettle and heated up the water. When the water finally started boiling I put in the teabag and let it sit. A few minutes later the tea was finally done, and I poured the tea into a cup and brought it upstairs.
     My goal was obviously to make her annoyed so I added some stuff into the tea.

     Nobody's Pov
   Suna headed back into Y/n's room and saw her lying on her bed with a pout on her face. He handed her the cup and she blew the tea so it wouldn't burn her tongue. Y/n glared at Suna, obviously suspicious that he would actually do something for her, but she drank the tea anyways. It tasted, well, different.
     Suna watched with a smirk and Y/n became a little woozy.

       Reader's Pov
     I knew Suna couldn't be nice, as soon as I drank the tea my head became more airy and I couldn't exactly think normally. I glared at him but a sudden urge to look down at his lips came to me.
     "Oh this bitch did not just put some fall in love with Suna drug in my drink"
Suna smirked and looked at me "My eyes are up here"  "you know what you did you asshole" I retorted back.
     It felt like the temperature suddenly dropped and all of a sudden my body tensed as my whole room felt cold. "Suna can you turn up the heat it's so cold" Suna looked at me "I think it's warm enough in here"  I looked at him with an annoyed look. The urge to look at his lips where gone but I felt something would be nice in contact with his face,

My fist

I groaned and covered myself in blankets, but suddenly the weight shifted on my bed. I peeked from inside my bundle of blankets and saw Suna getting on the bed.

     "YOU PERVERT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING"

     Suna looked at me, "Aren't you cold"
I looked away, clearly not impressed.
I felt a hand at my waist as Suna pulled me towards him. His body warming up my own, and the scent of his cologne and weed embracing me.
"I didn't say you can do that" I said as I looked up at him. He pulled away, my body feeling cold again. "Okay then stay cold"
Suna said as he began to get off the bed
"Wait nononono, I'm cold"
He smirked, "damn I fell for his tease" I thought to myself. Suna got back onto the bed and the warmth returning to me. I scooched a little bit to the other side of the bed, distancing myself but still being able to feel his warmth. But of course, Suna came behind me and cuddled me "you're enjoying this, aren't you" he teased in my ear, I could hear the smirk in his voice. Most of his fan girls would be flustered but half of me was still mad that he made me miss work.

     Though the slight pink tint on my face was hard to ignore.

                         " Suna you asshole "

Word Count: 933 ─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

A/n: I'm so sorry I didn't upload yesterday!! Finals are coming up and I'm a little stressed but I hope everyone does well! Also please don't lace drinks like Suna did, that's obviously really wrong and ILLEGAL. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll do my best at uploading frequently, have a great day/night. Ily! <3