Chapter One

Sophie Heroine

"Honey, I have a news for you.." Dad says while sipping in his coffee. "I don't know if it's a good news for you or not."

"Come on dad. Tell me, what is it?" I'm getting curious about it.

fingers' cross. I hope it's a good news.

"You'll be flying to Australia this summer." Wow! That's really a good news.

I keep on jumping because of happiness.

Dad smiles at me "Not with your grandparents but with your mom and sister."

I stop jumping and freeze. Time stop same as me too. What he said is still loading in my mind.

"No way!" I shout after my mind get it.. There's no way I'll spend my summer with them. "Dad, seriously?"

"California and Australia is still the same. There's no snow. It's better here dad."

"Yes way honey. Your mom just wanted to see you and she wants you to know your sister and no they are not the same." Dad replies.

"But dad, I don't want to be with them." I'm not interested to know my sister nor Elizabeth.

Dad stands up and walk upstairs. "Pack your things honey. Your flight is the day after tommorow."

"Dad have you forgotten what she did to us?" I shout but dad did not reply and he went inside his room.

I frowned!

Good news? nahhh! never.

Tanya Dionne

"Mom are you serious?" I say, still in shocking state.

Mom nods. "Yes sweety, i'm serious. Isn't it a good news? I called her dad and her dad accept my favor."

"Yes it is." I reply and smile fakely.

It's really not a good news.

"Sweety can I have a favor?" Mom asks.

"Ofcourse!" I say.

"Can you please clean the room next to your room? I want Sophie to be comfortable while staying here." Mom says and smile at me sweetly.

I smile back. "Yes mom!"

I went upstairs and open the room.

"Ahhhhhh!" I shout. Why am I gonna spend summer with her?

"Tanya, is there any problem?" Mom shouts back from living room.

"No mom!".Yes. She is the problem.

I will not clean this room really well. I'll leave some dirt in here.

Too early but I already heard such bad news!

------------

Hope you don't hate this 1st chapter that much. ;)