Chapter Ten

Tanya Dionne

I knock on the door. "Mom, I'm home!"

She opens the door and I get in. "Hi sweety!" I kiss her in the cheeks.

"Where's Sophie?" She asks, looking worried.

"I don't know. We are not together, remember?" I reply.

"Do you have her number?" She asks.

"Sophie's already old so why worry about her? I don't have her number."

"Let's call the police." Mom is in panic mode.

"Mom don't be so overacting!"

*knock! knock* We heard a loud knock from the door.

"See? Sophie can go home." I say.

I walk in the door and open it. O.o

"Sophie and Xenon?" They are together again?

"What? Don't look at us like that." Sophie replies. There is something between them, I can sense it.

"Oh God Sophie! I'm so worried about you!" Mom rush to Sophie and hug her really tight.

"Xenon what are you doing here, anyway?" I ask. Xenon get inside the house.

Mom let go of Sophie.

"Well, Sophie doesn't know how to go home so I just send her here." Xenon replies. Sophie is really a stupid kid.

"Xenon thank you! Do you mind to eat dinner here?" Mom says.

Xenon smiles and says "It's nothing mom and I will love to eat dinner here." All of my guy closefriend call my mom 'mom'.

"I will prepare dinner. 3 of you just stay in the living room." Mom says and head to the kitchen.

"Sophie can you give me your phone number?" I ask Sophie while walking to the living room.

She hands me her phone. "Look for my number, I don't memorize it."

We sit in the sofas and I grab her phone.

"By the way Tanya, how's your date?" Xenon asks.

"It's fine. Just a simple date." I reply."How bout you and Sophie's date?"

"Hey, we didn't date!" Sophie yells at me.

"Don't be angry Sophie. I'm just joking!" I reply.

"Okay guys. Dinner's ready!" Mom says so we went to the dining and starts eating.

We just talk about nonsense.

After dinner, we went in the living room to watch tv.

"I think I really need to go home now!" Xenon says, looking in his watch.

"Okay i'll send you outside!" I reply.

We stand up from sofa.

"No!" Sophie screams and pushes Xenon out of the house.

"Bye Tanya! Bye mom!" Xenon shouts.

I just watch Sophie and Xenon here in the door.

They are talking about something but I can't here it until there's a taxi stops infront of them so Xenon enters in the taxi and waves bye to Sophie.

"Do you like Xenon?" I ask.

"Huh?!" She looks shock. "He's just a friend!"

"I don't think so. Sophie you like her." I tease  her.

"Tanya stop teassing me! arghhhhh!" She reply. I hurriedly go upstairs so she can't do something really bad to me.