Chapter Eleven

Tanya Dionne

"Tanya, did you already watch Fifty Shades of Grey?" Sophie asks me.

I wanna say yes but no, Fifty Shades of Grey is for 18+ age but me and Troy lied about our age yesterday. "No!"

"Liar." Sophie whispers softly. She calls me a liar? wth! But I know I'm a liar.

"Huh? What did you say?" I ask her.

"Nothing- I was just thinking how we don't have a song~" She replies, singing some lyrics of Our Song!

I roll my eyes. "Can you please stop singing?"

"No, cause I have amazing voice!" She rolls her eyes too. This sister is mean.

Btw we are on our way to Madilyn's house. It's her 16th birthday today.

"Just shut up okay!"

"Yeah right!" She says and put her earphones on.

I get her earphones off her ears. "We are here!"

She frowns. "Fuck!"

We get out of the taxi.

I hurriedly run to Madilyn and hug her. "Happy birthday Madilyn!" I hand her my present.

"Oh! Thank you Tanya! You're really the best." She says, smiling wide.

"Nahh, she's not! Happy birthday Mad!" Here comes my meanie sister.

"Thanks!" Madilyn replies. "Come with me." She adds.

We walk to our respective table where our friends sit.

"Hi guys!" I greet them.

"Hi Tanya and Sophie!" Celeste says.

I sit beside Shawn and Sophie sits beside me.

"You guys wanna drink alcohol? wine, beer or vodka?" Kenn asks.

"Wine please." I reply. Well, all of them is drinking except Xenon. "How 'bout you Soph?"

"No thanks. I don't drink alcohol!" Sophie replies. Sophie is a good girl.

We start drinking and the party is already starting. Music is so loud.

"Gotta go! I'm getting bored." Sophie says. "Just send that girl home cause I know she's drunk."

"Well, gotta go too!" Xenon says.

"Seriously guys? The party is just starting." Lucy replies.

"Bye guys!" Xenon and Sophie says and they walk away.

I'm just sitting here. I'm getting dizzy!

Shawn

"Tanya you alright?" I ask Tanya. She looks drunk. Not just look, she's really drunk.

"Shawn send me home." She says.

"Ofcourse I'll send you home." Drinking so much that she can't even handle herself.

I grab her arms and put it around my shoulders. I put my hands in her waist to guide her.

I put her inside my car. I get inside and starts the engine.

"You are really a stupid kid." I say softly to her.

We our heading our way to her house.

"Stop." Tanya says.

I stop the car. "Huh? But...." She goes out of the car. I go out too.

We stop in a mini playground where me and Tanya first met. It makes me smile whenever I remember that.

She is sitting in a swing so I sit in the swing beside her.

"Shawn." She says softly.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I love you." Tanya says. She's really drunk.

"Ofcourse you love me cause we are best buddies."

"No. I love u more than that." She replies. Her voice turns really serious.

"Shawn why are u so numb? Please feel the thing I feel for you." Tanya is so weird. "You are so insensitive." She adds.

She makes me speechless. I stand up and carry her.

"Tanya u are drunk." I say.I put her inside my car and starts driving  it.

"Shawn." She calls me. "Please don't forget this night."

"I won't." I reply and give her a smile.