Chapter Six

Tanya Dionne

I change my clothes because ballet practice is done.

And I notice Sophie is not here, anymore. She got bored.

I head my way to the field. "Is Sophie here?" I ask them.

"She never went here." Kennedy answers.

"Did you see Xenon?" Mandy, Her girlfriend asks.

"I didn't."

Wait, I remember one thing. Sophie is into music so there's only one place coming out of my mind.

I start walking in my way there.

I open the door of the 'Public music room'.

"There you are." I say. She's here.. With Xenon?

"Hey Tanya." Xenon greats me.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask. I know the obvious okay, but why are they together?

"Hey, don't look at us like that." Sophie says. "He just join me here."

"Yeah. You look at us like we did something wrong." Xenon says. "And we plan to go out. You're just in time."

"Xenon, Mandy is looking for you." He still have a time being here while her gf is waiting there.

"Let's go." I say and the three of us walk to the field together.

"What took you so long? You said you're just going to a comfort room " Mandy asks Xenon and Mandy gives Sophie a tiger look.

"What are you looking at?" Sophie says and Mandy stops looking at her.

It's the first time the meaniest girl in school, Mandy Smith didn't throw a fight. Well, I can't blame her, if looking in the eye can kill, Sophie already kill all of us.

"Hey Tanya look! Is that Troy Howell?" Lucy says.

"Where?" I ask, I have a huge crush on Troy. He's a dancer at the same time, a soccer player too.

"There!" Madilyn points Troy.

Sophie gives me a quick smile and starts walking towards Troy.

"Sophie comeback here!" I shout. But she continue walking towards him.

She's out of her mind. "Sophie!" I shout again but she's ignoring me.

Sophie gives a quick glance at me until she reaches Troy.

She talks to him.

"What is she saying?" Shawn asks.

"I don't know!" I reply.

Sophie points me. "What the fuck is she doing?"

"Is Sophie telling Troy that you have a huge crush on him?" Yuuki asks. Isn't it obvious?

"I think so." Lance answers.

The both of them is looking in the direction where I am standing. Troy winks at me.

"Did you see that?" I asks. My heart beat's so fast.

Madilyn shakes my hand and says, "Oh my fucking gosh, he winks at you!"

"This is it Tanya, this is it." Celeste says while jumping and I know that my smile already reach my ears.

My friends' so happy, it looks like they won in a competition. They are more excited than me.

I didn't notice, they are finish talking.

"Tanya, he wants to talk to you." Sophie says.

Talk to me? Seriously?

"Yeah. Seriously!" She really can read my mind.

I went to Troy. "Hi!" I say and give him a sweet smile.

He gives me a smile too and I'm dying. "You're free tommorow Tanya?" He asks.

"Yeah!" I reply.

"Can we go on a date?" He says. Did I heard it right?

"Ofcourse!" I answer.

He gives me the time and a meeting place.

"See you tommorow babe." He says and leave. I'm stock there, he called me babe!

Sophie grabs my hand and pull me. "It's time to go home."

"I already gave you a favor." Sophie ssys.

"Nice one Tanya!" They shout. I give them a big smile.

We're home. Sophie is so excited going home. What's with the house?

"Sweety you look so happy. You two enjoy hanging out together?" Mom says.

"She have a date tommorow so she's happy and I didn't enjoy." Sophie replies and went in her room.

"You have a date?!" Mom asks having a shock face.

------------------

:D