Chapter Nine

Sophie Heroine

The movie just ended and I slept in beggining till end.

And yeah, i'm still following them. I don't want to keep my eyes away from them.

We are heading to I don't know where, again. I'm in a taxi.

They stop in a park. There are restaurants and some boutique around.

"Let's stop here!" I say to the driver and hand him my payment. "Keep the change!"

There are so many people here, yes ofcourse coz it's Saturday.

I keep on following them and they keep on going inside and out of the stores.

"Excuse me, excuse me." I say to those people who's blocking the way. This place is so loaded.

"Ouch!" Me and the person I bump say in chorus.

"Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry." She apologizes. This girl is pretty, she have short ash blonde hair with bangs, brown eyes, white skin and she's little bit taller than me.

"Nahh! It's fine. It's yours and my fault, anyway. So sorry too." I reply.

She reach her hand on my hand. "By the way, I am Carra Quinn. Can I have a favor?"

"I'm Sophie Heroine Collins and a favor from a stranger? okay." I say, she looks nice, anyway. And I know she can't harm me.

"Can you be a model for my photography project?" She asks. "You have a natural beauty." She added.

She falls in my charms. Lol.

"Why not?" I say. Before, I really wish to have photographer friend and now this is it.

"Thank you!" She says and hug me.

We exchange numbers. "I'll call you! Bye!" She says.

I just show her a smile.

I remember something! "Fuck! What the hell? I'm so stupid." I tell to myself. I forget to follow them. I'm such a moron!

I won't react that way if I know how to go home. To be honest, I don't know my house address and I don't even know where is this place my feet is standing. So tell me, how can I go home? I'm so dead!

I walk around again and again but Tanya and Troy is nowhere to be found.

I sit in a small bench. "What to do now?" I ask to myself.

"Sophie!" I hear someone calling my name. I look behind and they are Tanya's friend but I forgot their name, Xenon is also there.

"What are you doing here alone Sophie?" The girl asks.

"Who are you again?" I ask back.

Her eyebrows met! "Do you have amnesia?" She ask. "I am Madilyn, that is Yuuki, Celeste, Lucy, Shawn, Xenon, Kennedy and Lance. What are you doing here? Are you alone?" Madilyn says.

"No, I don't have amnesia. Nice to meet you again and I can't tell you the reason why I'm here. And yes, I'm alone." I reply. I want to ask them if they can send me home but i'm shy.

"We see, Do you have a problem? It looks like you wanna cry." Yuuki says. I try to stop myself from crying, it's embarrassing.

"Yes, I have a big problem! Can you please send me home?" I reply. I know I look childish but they are the only way to get home.

Xenon laughs at me. "You don't know how to go home? Such a stupid kid."

"Xenon stop it! You're making her cry!" Celeste yells at him. "Who can send her home? Shawn can u?" She asks.

I don't care if I am about to cry right now. I just wanna go home.

"Sorry I can't. I have a date." Shawn says.

"Me too!" Lance and Kenn say in chorus.

"I can't too. I still have a business to do! How bout you Yuuki?" says Madilyn.

"Sorry Sophie but I have to go home early." Yuuki says.

"Okay, I'll send her home!" Xenon volunteers. Thank goodness!

"Okay, so bye guys!" They all disappear. Only Xenon and I left.

He sits in front of me."So tell me honestly Sophie, why are you here?

"I will not send you home if you don't answer me!" He added.

I don't have a choice but to tell him. "Elizabeth won't allow Tanya to go on a date so I secretly told her that I will spy so my day will be fun and yes, she allow Tanya. I followed them until here but I accidentally bumped into someone so I lose them. I'm a spy."

"Worst spy ever." Xenon says.

"I'm not! I'm the best spy in the whole universe." I reply.

Xenon grabs my hand. "I'll send you home and you are so stupid for not knowing your home address. Stupidest spy ever!"

--×----×---×-----×-----