Chapter Eight

Picture above is Sophie's outfit during Tanya's date

--------------
Sophie Heroine

I told Elizabeth to allow Tanya go on a date. I already have a plan to make this day awesome.

I hurriedly change my clothes. I wear a black plain shirt and a red flanel,shorts and black Vans.

I can't believe that I'm doing it again, being a spy. Well, just to let you know,I am the most successful spy ever existed in the whole universe.

"Be careful Sophie." Elizabeth says.

"Yeah, bye!" I run out of the house and call a taxi. A taxi stops so I hurriedly get in.

"Ahm, just follow that taxi!" I say to the driver and points the taxi in front of us.

The taxi stops in school. Again?

"What the fuck!" I say to myself. They just knew each but they act like that. "Did you see that? Did you see what they just do?" I asks. They kissed.

"You know what miss, it's just normal to a couple to do that." The driver answers and wow, he's voice is so familiar.

"Excuse me mister, they're not couple." I reply.

"They're not? Then they are flirting." He says.

"Ofcourse, I know that they are flirting like duhh, what do you think of me?"

He looks back and OMG!

"Ziltch?! Brother!" I shout because of amazement.

"What's up little fab sister?" He says. Ziltch Mason, 17 years old, my one and only closest cousin.

"But, why are you driving a taxi? Summer job?" I ask, he's too lazy to have a job.

"Sis, I just borrowed this taxi to a neighbor so I can have fun and ride with beautiful girls." He says and wink.

"So you only allow beautiful girls to enter in this car? Wow! So how many girls you already make out with?" I ask. Well, Ziltch is really a womanizer.

"Hey, I don't want to get aids, since yesterday, 3." Ziltch answers.

The car where Tanya and Troy are in is already running. "Hurry up, follow that car!"

"Yeah!" He starts the engine and follow them. "Why are you following them anyway? And who's that girl?" He asks.

"I can't tell you why I am following them, it's too private and that girl is my stepsister." I'm a spy, no one should know my operation.

"Oohh! Too much privacy. Well, your stepsister is hot." I give him a tiger look.

"I'm just kidding, don't look at me like that." Eventhough he's driving, he knows what I'm doing because of the mirror.

He stops the car. "It's time to say bye!" He says. "See you next time!"

"Yeah bro. Thanks for the free ride." I reply and went out of the car.

I secretly follow Tanya. They stop in the mall. Too simple date.

I hide in some foodstand and act like I wanna buy.

"One chocolate icecream please." I say. Craving for icecream.

She hands me the icecream. "here!" I say handing her the money. "Keep the change."

They went in the movies and buy popcorns. They buy tickets of the movie Fifty Shades Of Grey. Seriously, that movie have so many SPG.

I prefer to watch action, horror or fairytail than too much romance.

I'll wait here for more than 1 hour? No way.

I buy a movie ticket then went inside. They are sitting in the center.

I sit in the most far corner so I can sleep.

There are so many couples here and it makes me sick.

It's better to sleep!

*sleeps*

------------------

*hugs a pillow and sleep*