part eight

" WELCOME EVERYBODY! TODAY WE WILL BE CELEBRATING MITSUKI'S ARRIVAL AT THE ACADEMY! " shino says as the whole class stares at the decorations around them in awe.

" Wow! This is so amazing! Ne, boruto, I was wondering if there is any yakisoba buns here? " Hinako says as she hugs her twin's arm.

" I don't know hinako, maybe there is." Boruto says looking around .

" Hinako-chan! Look! There are dangi's here! They are your favorite, aren't they?"
Hinako turns around to see Sakada waving at her while pointing at the dango's.

" Omg! Sorry boruto,look for the buns by yourself. I'm going for the dango's.

" Sure. Enjoy yourself." Boruto shrugs it smiles as he spots the buns.

" Mmmmmm the dango's are Soo good!"
Hinako says as Sakada smiles.

" Hey look the dolls are dancing!" Namida says as she proceeds to touch them.

" I think they are moving because of sensei's bugs- NAMIDA NO
DON'T TOUCH THEM!" Hinako says but it was too late. The bugs are flying all over.

" AAAAAAHHHHH " hinako yells. Soon the whole class starts too run away.

" Shoo! I'm not sharing my food with you!" Cho cho says.

" Please anyone! Make it stop!" Denki says as he crouches down.

" Hinako don't worry, I'll protect you! " Sakada says as he hugs a horrified hinako.

" Wind style: wind breakthrough!" Mitsuki says as a big gush of wind blows all the bugs away .

" Oh my... Look at all this mess...." Sumire says.

Some of the boys start to say hurtful words to shino.

Hinako walks up to them with with Sakada beside her.

" IT WASN'T HIS FAULT THAT THIS HAPPENED YOU IDIOTS! HE TRIED HIS BEST SO WE COULD HAVE FUN! HE IS STILL OUR SENSEI SO RESPECT HIM!" hinako yells as her hair flies up. " WELL?! APOLOGIZE! "

" Okay okay calm down! Sorry sensei...." The boys mumbled.

" I-its okay... Im not feeling the best right know. You all stay here. Sumire please take care of the class." Shino sensei says as he turns and walks to the staff room.

" Sensei ...." Hinako says sadly but soon turns around to the boys and hit them on the head. " Look at what you did? Now sensei is upset. You really need to respect your elders you immature idiots."

" Hinako isn't yelling.... She must be very upset too ..." The boys thought.

" Come on, let's go study together Hinako-chan . We'll let them think about their mistakes." Sakada says as he leads her to a more quieter place to study.

(The next day.)

" Her boruto and the boys are kinda late today. I wonder what's up.." hinako says worriedly . 

" Yeah. Sensei wanted to meet them at who knows where do they left." Sarada says as she turns a page of the book she is currently reading.

" I'm sure that they are fine. They are from well known clan's and mitsuki should be pretty strong." Sakada says reassuring hinako.

( At the uzumaki resident)

" Boruto? Where were you today?" Hinako says as she was surprised her brother was at home.

" Long story. I'm too tired to explain." Boruto says.

" Uhh... Has sensei forgave you guys yet? I heard sarada say that he was going to meet up with you boys."

" Yeah, he did."