part 28

" who the f*** are you? Old hag?" hinako said as she narrowed her eyes.

" OLD HAG?! i'LL SHOW YOU OLD HAG, DATTEBANE!!" The red headed women yelled as her hair flew around furiously.

" DATTEBANE?! THAT'S MY CATCHPHRASE! YOU STOLE IT! DATTEBANE! AND YOU CAN'T LAY A FINGER ON ME EVEN IF YOU TRIED! " Hinako yelled, her hair also flying around.

" Kushina... calm down please...." minato said.

" Seriously! She was even worse than naruto!"

" Heh?! You know my papa?! What business do you have with him?!"

" He's my son! " kushina snapped.

" S-son? Whaaa???" hinako said.

" If he's my son, means I'm your grandmother, ttebane'! "

Hinako's eyes shined brightly, awing over her.

" I take back what I said before, you're really pretty! Your red hair looks even better!"

Kushina blinked then smiled.

" You're officially the third person to ever compliment my red hair, ttebane!"

" Uwaaah!! I wish I had red hair!"

Kushina smiled even wider and hugged the poor girl tightly until her face was blue.

" Kushina, you're suffocating her.."

" Oh! Sorry, hehehe..."

Hinako smiles and looks over to minato.

" That means you're my grandfather! The yellow flash! I'm known as the yellow flame, ya know!"

" Oh? Looks like you're just like me" he said smiling.

" Wait, why am I here anyways? Your speaking as if we talked with each other before."

" We did! But unfortunately you lost your memories so you don't remember, ya know!"

" Oh..."

" Don't worry, hinako. That's why we are here. To be honest, they didn't erase your memories, they sealed them away and since the seal is weakening, you're starting to remember some things." minato said.

" I remember reading about you guys, both of you were amazing seal masters, right?"

" Mhm! That's how we're gonna help you, ttebane!"

They motioned her to sit down as they did too. They placed their hands on her head, doing some one hand seals.

" Okay hinako, it will hurt a little."

" Sigh... okay, I'm prepared."

" Kai!"

" Aaaahhhh!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Owww... baa-chan? jii-san? what am I doing...oh, I remember now..... am I dead?"

" It worked!" kushina said and hugged hinako.

" No, you're not dead, for your information. You're just unconscious. And I want to warn you about the form you were in. The one when kaguya took over. "

Hinako looked down in shame.

" I'm not mad, and neither is kushina. We're just worried. Here."

They handed her a pendant with an uzumaki symbol on it.