Chapter 2 : Weird Dream!

SOWON, AGE 20 (2017)

"WOOOOAAAHHH!!! UGH!!!" Sowon screaming as she got a weird dream. "Sowon unnie, are you okay!?" Umji look at her sister worriedly. The girls come around to check the eldest as they heard Sowon's scream. "Unnie! Are you got hurt?" Yerin ask while gasping for breath. The girls look worried as she never has been like this. "Unnie, are you crying? What you dream about?" Sinb ask out of curiosity. 'I cry? Since when I-'

Sowon wiped her face, it feels tears on her face. "It's nothing. The dust got into my eyes." Sowon look one by one as she knew that they don't buy that nonsense. "Okay, fine. I got a dream where is I got sliced on my chest by Crown Prince. Before I died, I saw a handsome guy also got stabbed by that crazy Crown Prince. That it." They all went to shook as they didn't believe it what they heard. 'I knew they still don't believe me. Aish, this kids-'

"Oh My Goodness! So, why you got stabbed?" Yuju ask her, interested with Sowon's dream. Sowon open her mouth and frown her forehead as she didn't believe that they interested with the worst dream that she had. "I stabbed the King because he threatened me with killing my family and want to raped me as got in the palace." Yerin choked up her popcorn and Eunha patted her back. "Holy shit! That trashy king, how dare he touch my precious sister!" Yerin add spice.

"So, how about the other handsome guy? Why he died?" Sinb ask Sowon again. "He tried to protect me. I think we're lover but half of me said we don't. Also his face looks like someone I somewhere but I don't remember where." The girls went crazy as they heard the sweet-sad love. "Kids, don't forget we have to go to Music Bank in 30 minutes. Get ready faster, guys." Manager Lee announced in living room while searching for the girls. "Okay, oppa. We get ready." Sowon replied back and push them to get ready for their schedules.

______

It's been two years she became an idol as GFriend members which under Source Music. Actually, she doesn't know if she really suits with being an idol as she feels she still lacking something. But, she doesn't want to give up as she really works hard to get this dream job. "Sowon unnie, you still think the dream? Don't worry, it's just a dream and also you have us, unnie." Yuju comfort Sowon as she noticed that Sowon has been spacing out for a long time. The girls look at her worriedly and Eunha hug her from back.

"Don't worry unnie, I will protect you like that handsome guy did." Eunha encourage her with cute voice. "That's right unnie, we will become a squad of special force to protect you from anything bad." Yerin add on Eunha's words. "Auwww... Thanks my kids. Don't worry, I'm really fine this time." Sowon feel touch with their warmth willing to protect her. "What's going in here? Did I miss something?" Manager Lee who just arrived at parking lot. The girls just laughing and teasing the manager.

______

"Girls, let's go to stage. Next is your turn." Manager Lee announced to the girls. As they reached there, the fans cheer loudly. Sowon wonder which group on the stage that made the fans went crazy. Then, she heard the chart of the group. "Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!" As the song finished, the boys went back to behind stage. "Next, GFriend!" Staff of Music Bank shout as there was hectic.

Sowon got push from behind and falling into someone. "Aigoo, sorry. I didn't see you." The staff apologize to her. She looks up to see who is she falling in. She went shock like she saw a ghost. "Sowon! Are you okay? Did you got hurt!?" Manager Lee check on Sowon if she okay. "I'm okay. Um... Excuse me, sorry about just now and thank you." She goes to the stage and remind herself for being professional. She should forget the dream before it become worse.

______

"UGH!!! I'M SOOOO TIREDDD!!!" Yerin shout as they reached into their apartment. "Yuju unnie, I want to water too." Sinb shout Yuju who in the kitchen. "Yah, get yourself, you lazy pig." Sowon slap lightly on Sinb's thigh. "I'm too tired and Yuju unnie at the kitchen, she could get me a cup of water." Sinb said in aegyo voice. Yuju chuckle at Sinb's aegyo, pat on Sinb's head. "Aigoo, I want to throw up with your aegyo. I wish I don't see it." Sowon tease Sinb who glared at her fiercely.

Suddenly, Sowon remember the incident in Music Bank. "Girls, did you guys remember the boy group before us?" Sowon carefully approach the conversation. "Yes. Why, unnie? Did you like someone on that group?" Sinb tease Sowon back. "What a nonsense. I'm just curious why the fans cheer so loud." They went confused as Sowon being weird. "Unnie, do you don't remember that we close with BTS?" Eunha said in confused. 'Since when we close with them? Why I don't remember them?'

"Oh! That's right, I forget that we so close with them. Haha..." Sowon laughing awkwardly as she embarrassed. "Unnie, let's eat. Did you say that you're hungry?" Umji quickly change the topic and Sowon going the flow as she wants escape from being questioned by the girls. Without her knowing, the girls scolding Eunha as she forgot that Sowon's accident three year ago. "Guys, do you want japchae or not? If you don't, I don't have to cook it." Sowon shout from the kitchen.

______

"Good night unnies, have a sweet dream." Umji said loudly from her room. "You, too." The girls reply back to maknae. Sowon still think about the guy that she falling into. She really sure that guy is same like the handsome guy in weird dream. His face totally same from his head till his legs. The difference between them are the clothes and the hairstyle. Without her knowing, she falling asleep deeply. Before her realised, another chapter of weird dream continued without her willing.