Chapter 3 : You!?

SOWON, AGE 18 (2015)

"Jung Yerin! Aish, this girl. How she could have left me alone! How dare she left me and go to school alone. Wait for me, Jung Yerin. I will give you a big spank on your butt. The girls also don't wake up me!" Sowon mumble alone about Yerin while running towards the bus stop. "Oh! Oh! The bus! The bus!" The bus already there and fortunately there is people still waiting in a line for ride the bus. Fortunately, Sowon got in on time. "Wait! Wait! Ajusshi, I want to get in."

A boy student shout from outside as the door closed. "Aigoo, this kid." The bus driver sigh. As the boy got in, he taps his wallet to the scanner for the payment. "Oh? Oh? What's wrong with this card?" The card keeps declined. "Aigoo~ If you don't have money, get out." The bus driver frustrated. "Ajusshi, please let me pass this time. I need to ride this bus or I being late. I promise I will pay back tomorrow." The bus driver frowns his forehead and start volume up his voice.

"How I know you're going to pay back to me tomorrow? I have many passengers every day! Also I know people like you, people who always being leeching to other people for making your life easy." Sowon pull out her earphone as she heard the bus driver's shout. Sowon pity on the boy as she feels that she on the boy's shoes. 'Oh, that's... No way, maybe it's not him. It's just someone else who have a same face as him. Pull yourself together, Sowon. There's no way that boy is him. It's too different.'

"Yah, just get out kid. I need go to my work now or I'm being late!" One of the passenger yell at the boy. The boy hanging down his head and get ready for getting out from the bus. "Ajusshi, open th-..". Sowon come in front and paid for the boy. Then, she holds his hand and drag him to sit other side empty seat without saying anything. She put in her earphone as she sits back on her seat. She closed her eyes and enjoy her favourite songs. In other hand, the boy clueless stared at Sowon and processing the situation.

______

As she got in the classroom, she running towards Yerin who eats chocolate bar. "Yah! Ju-jung Yerin, h-how da-dare you left m- me!" Sowon yell at Yerin while gasping for breath. Yerin look at Sowon with innocent face and pass a bottle of water to calm down Sowon. "Unnie, the kids and I already wake up on you but you sleep like no tomorrow so we decided to leave you." Sowon embarrassed as she knew the truth behind the scenes of this morning incident. "I'm sorry, I thought you guys going to prank on me."

"Yah! Yah! Stop talking!" Teacher Park got in the classroom with anonymous boy. 'Ah! Maybe a new transfer student? I'm not interested.' Sowon playing her phone and scrolling the random page. "Come on, student. Introduce yourself." Teacher Park encourage him. "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. I hope you guys get along with me." As she heard that name, she quickly looks at the boy. 'That boy bus! He is the Prince Taehyung? What if he is, what should I say? But- wait, what if he doesn't?'

"Sowon! Sowon! Yah Kim Sojung!" Teacher Park shout at Sowon who spacing out while stared at Taehyung too long. "I know he is good looking but why your face like that? Did you know him?" Teacher Park asking her as he feel strange as Sowon's face was surprised and pale. "N-no, it's my first time see him." Sowon smile brightly to cover up her mistake. "Okay, but Sowon you have to show Taehyung around the school as he is still new here." Sowon got surprised for second time.

"B-but, why me Teacher Park? I-'.." Before she could give anything excuse, Teacher Park cut her words. "Any excuse I don't accept it unless it was Yes. Okay guys, enjoy your study!" Teacher Park running away quickly as he finished his words. "Excuse me, where is my seat?" Taehyung asking her as he still doesn't know anyone else except her. Sowon quickly show him his seat which two row back from her seat.

______

"Yerin-ah, what you going to eat? Bread or rice?" Sowon asking Yerin while tidying up her books and pens. "Unnie, did you forget about Teacher Park's words this morning?" Yerin remind her as Yerin knew that Sowon is forgetful. 'Ah! What I should do? It's him. It's okay, maybe he doesn't remember his past live. Remember Sowon, do not make him feel uncomfortable.' Sowon take a glance on Taehyung and they're making eyes contact. The time feel like it's stop for that moment.

"Unnie, I will go first." Yerin waving her hand as she walking out from the classroom. "Taehyung-ssi, do you want to go lunch at caferia or bread shop?" Sowon approach Taehyung carefully as she doesn't want he feels uncomfortable around her. "It's okay. My friend will show me around." 'Friend? Since when he has a friend? Doesn't he is new in here?' Taehyung show his rectangular smile. 'It's look like really him. Oh, suddenly I felt I missed him so much.

"Oh, Jimin! There he is. Bye, Sowon-ah." Sowon grabbing his arm and hanging down her head without her knowing. "I miss you, Prince Taehyung." Sowon sighing heavy as the memories kept hitting on her mind. "Prince? Me? Did I hear something wrong?" Taehyung ask Sowon still spacing out. Jimin came in as Taehyung took a long time to come out from his classroom. "What's wrong Taehyung-ah?" Jimin ask him and notice that Sowon who still grabbing his arm. Suddenly, Sowon is crying as she remembered that the moment where they got killed by Crown Prince.

In another hand, Taehyung and Jimin got panicked as she crying. "Taehyung-ah, did you reject her? Aigoo, poor girl." Jimin got misunderstanding as Taehyung was the coldest boy in his former school. If Taehyung got any confessions from the girls, he just walked away and glared at the girls. If the girls become possessive, he would have played as a nice guy and bullying on the girls. "I'm not doing anything." Taehyung defence himself and look at Sowon with grumpy face. "Sowon unnie! Are you okay?" Eunha run toward her sister as she feels something different.

"Oh! Eunha-ya...why are you here? Taehyung-ah, why you still here? Doesn't you hungry?" Sowon confused as they look worried on their faces. "Unnie, did they bullying you?" Eunha become serious and look at Taehyung and Jimin in intimidating way. "What's the absurd. Why you asking that?" Sowon frown her forehead. "Then, why are you crying?" Eunha got confused as the boys are not the reason. "Since when I-" Sowon sweeping her tears on her face. "Why I'm crying?" Sowon asking them back.

"How we could know? You're the only one who know the answer." Jimin replied back to Sowon's question. "Prince Taehyung?" Taehyung said with his realised as he thought what's happened just now. Jimin bursting his laughing as his friend claim himself as a prince. "H-how you kn-know that n-name?" Eunha has never seen that Sowon's face became like this. She looks shock plus scared also happy and become pain of sad. Taehyung and Jimin got surprised that they feel unexpected that Sowon reacted like that.

"Did you remember something?" Sowon grabbing Taehyung's face carefully. They all went to afraid at Sowon's behaviour. "W-why you become like this?" Taehyung step a back as he scared now. "I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, you must be scared." As Sowon hit the reality, she panicked as the things out of her mind. "I'm sorry again. Don't worry, I'm harmless and this time I will keep my promise." Eunha and Jimin look at each other and shrug their shoulders.