Chapter 4 : Time Travel?

Day by day, month by month was passed. As time goes by, Sowon tried her best to stick around Taehyung to protect him. But, he keeps resistant as he feels like uncomfortable around Sowon. In this school, Taehyung slowly became friendly and cheerful but there is something that other people doesn't know about him. There was one day, Taehyung act like always he was. As the classes has been finished, his fans already waiting him in front door.

As always, Sowon would protect him as she already promised in her past live. Taehyung persuade them because he wants to tell something to Sowon. Taehyung start negotiating Sowon at first but she keeps hiding the truth. Suddenly, a guy approach them and become lose his temper and start yelling at her. Sowon feel be on edge as she feels the past has been rewind on this live too. He still same from the past. Sowon grabbing Taehyung's hand and run out from the classroom and climb down the stairs quickly.

As the guy still chasing them and went missing for a while. As Sowon want to go to other side road, there is a car coming towards her. Taehyung tried to chase her hand but he falls down on the side street. Sowon already flying in the air and falling onto the road. People around start panicking and calling the ambulance. Taehyung shock as the thing went too fast before he could do anything. He slowly walking toward Sowon and holding her body.

He starts crying out loud as he seen the blood keep coming out from Sowon's head. It never rains, but it pours. Before he realised, another car coming towards them and this time Taehyung hug Sowon tightly as he wants protect her. The people around them also got injury but not as bad as them. His vision become blurry as he sees Sowon's face. 'Don't worry. Next live, I will protect you, Sowon-ah. I'm sorry for everything.'

______

As Taehyung opened his eyes, he suddenly yelling like a crazy person. "Wait, what the hell!? Where I am? Is this heaven? But, it's doesn't look like." As Taehyung yelled, someone shout from outside the door. "Prince Taehyung, did you already wake up? Can us come in?" That person asked his permission. 'Wait, what... Prince? Since when I- became a prince?' "Come in." Taehyung taken back as many people come in his chamber.

The women suddenly come toward him and start strip out his clothes. But, he tried to protect his body. "Wait, wait, what's going on? Who are you? Why you take off my clothes? Wait, where is Sowon!?" People there look at him like he is crazy. One of them answer his questions. "You have to take a bath, Prince. Those ladies are serving you and you have amnesia as you falling down from riding horse. But, I don't know who is Sowon?"

Taehyung scan that man from up to down. 'Based on his clothes, maybe he is higher from others.' "So, who are you?" Taehyung negotiate him. "I'm Eunuch Choi." He replied back politely. Then, Taehyung keep asking about his current body. He still feels worried about Sowon as he doesn't know where she about. As he takes a bath, he tried to figure out how to find a clue to go back to his old body.

______

Two months has gone pass, he still doesn't have any clue. But, he sure that this owner body was outcast and weak. Nobody like him because of he is concubine's son and he doesn't have any strength to make himself standout. He also got the memories of this owner body about his life and how the owner's body died because of Crown Prince Bogum. He had five years to make change this body to become stronger. Taehyung really missed his buff body but still he has his smart brain. So, he decided to work out to protect his life.

At the morning, he started with jogging around the palace and after 30 round, he pushes up for 100 times and sit up for 100 times. He also does climb mountain for 50 times. After that, he takes a bath and go to the library for improve his knowledgeable until late evening. As he finished his studying, he borrowed some books to read while eating his dinner. It's has been repeat for two weeks. But, his days has never been a peaceful as he always dreams about blurry girl.

His hunch telling him 'that girl' was this owner's first love. Based on his dream, he felt everything was real. How his heart was fluttering by a small gesture from 'her'. He never feels like that on his life. No one has been captured his heart on his old body. Whenever she doing something for him, he will have butterflies in his stomach. He keeps dream about her every night makes he's curious about her in reality. He really wants to see her real face.

______

"Prince Taehyung, today you will be having dinner with families." Eunuch Choi said to him as Taehyung wear his clothes. "Oh, really? Okay then." He walks towards the place that they will having dinner. As he reached, his place was at the end of table, next of a fresh concubine. As he lost his thoughts whether sit next Crown Prince Bogum or sit on his place, someone accidentally bump his shoulder. "Oh, I'm so sorry." The girl was keep bowing down to him.

"It's okay." He replied back and the girl raised her head. Both of them were shock when they look each other. "Taehyung-ah?" The girl said without her knowing. Her mother apologizes him for her daughter's rudeness and slapped her back. Her mother dragging her to sit beside Crown Prince Bogum. As he made up his mind, he went to that girl and sit beside her. Everyone was shock as the Prince Taehyung that they knew will never rebel.

"Are you Sowon?" Taehyung ask her in whisper voice as he sit beside her. The girl nodded her head and greeting people around her. Crown Prince Bogum smiling brightly at Sowon. "Are you feeling better nowadays? I'm so worried about you, Sojung-ah." Sowon smile awkwardly as she feels uncomfortable right now. "Yes, Your Highness. Thanks to you, I'm feeling better." Taehyung raised his eyebrows as his confused with what's going on there.