Chapter 6 : Is It The End?

TWO WEEKS LATER

The King got pissed off as Taehyung's behavior at the night and send him away to the war. His Majesty hopes that Taehyung would die in the war as His Majesty knew that Taehyung never had learn any lesson such as sword lesson, reading and others. His Majesty even plan with the soldiers to make him suffer in there. His Majesty also make Taehyung as a leader of the soldiers. His Majesty already imagines that would be chaos as the soldiers would not follow Taehyung's command since Taehyung also doesn't have any experience in the real war.

His Majesty also want to prevent the wedding of Taehyung and Sowon as he wants Sowon too bad but unfortunately her father, Ministry of Justice decline any of engagement except for Taehyung and threaten the King about his secret. Crown Prince Bogum also tried to protect Sowon as he has power in back of his hand. Without the King knowing, Crown Prince Bogum has a few of excellence people who will bring the Kingdom grown up.

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

No one knows what actually happens to Taehyung and a few of soldiers as a few part of their body were missing so they were assuming that Taehyung already died. Everyone was pity with Sojung as she was almost got engaged with Taehyung but got delay because of the war. Now, he already died and his body was missing. But, Sowon never shed a tears in front them make people more worried about her. Sowon's father was so worried with Sowon as she always locks herself her room and rarely come out from her room in morning.

She was only come out whenever her family gone sleep and a few of big event which is need her to go there. As her father, he tried to find solutions to make his youngster daughter happy back. But, there's nothing was worked on her. She was stubborn when her father wants to find another man for her. Not only that, the King and Crown Prince Bogum were satisfied with Taehyung's death. They were waiting for opportunity to get closer with Sowon as Taehyung is gone now.

The King keep make a move a step ahead on Sowon than Crown Prince but His Majesty got nothing as she not interested on them at all on first place. The Crown Prince is more careful and diligent, doesn't give up and take slowly as he knew Sowon's style. The King also make a move on her sisters too as His Majesty also got interested on them too. Her mother almost fainted as she heard the rumor about it. Her mother almost made a revolution group to against the King but got prevent by Crown Prince Bogum.

The Crown Prince make a deal with her mother as he will be a king of this empire in a month later. He also makes a promise with her, he'll be nice on her daughter, Sojung aka Sowon. As Sowon heard it, she makes a few plans to run away from her house as her mother and two older sisters got involved in this mess situation. She need to tell to Taehyung about this mess situation and have to come back before Crown Prince Bogum become a king.

A MONTH LATER AFTER TAEHYUNG LEAVE TO THE WAR

Taehyung running faster as a bunch of the Crown Prince Bogum's assistants were chasing him. As he takes a look behind him whether they still follow him around, he trips on the tree root. "Ughhh... Euakkk... Ack!!!!" 'Oh shit... I can't move... my leg anymore...' As he looked up, he noticed there's someone else was on the branch's tree. "Damn it all... are you telling me that I've been dancing on your middle palms from the start."

"You must've had quite a lot of trouble running for an hour to reach here. Anyway, well done, Prince Taehyung." That assistant smirk on him as he feels that his work going to be easier. "All this waiting make me somehow falling sleepy." The bunch of them were laughing as they heard a joke from their head assistant. 'What I should do? I don't have any strength to run away again either...' "Why? I even give up on enrolling into academy... What do you even want from me? Why you aiming on my life this time?"

"Even if you gave up on academy or you have absolutely no talent in martial art, you should know there's something like that was doesn't matter right, Prince Taehyung? As long as you have right to get the throne, this only the right way to stop you. Just give up your life, there's no way to go out from it. Ah! There's no one will waiting for you when you come back in the palace. Besides, your low-life mother was died a long time ago."

Taehyung got boiling inside as he hated whenever someone talk bad on his dearest late mother. As one of them got let guard down, he stabs him on his chest repeatedly. The head assistant has step up to kill Taehyung as he surprised on Taehyung when he saw Taehyung has basic martial art. They gang up on him and one of them stab Taehyung's stomach for three times. As they thought their work was finished, there's someone else watching them from in the beginning.

He jumped down from the tree and kicked one of the assistants' head. As they got noticed about him, they running to him and attack him at once. "What... what... happen? He disappeared in a second? Is it an agility skill... no...? It's more like he become invisible like a water in a second." The head assistant was calculating that mysterious guy pattern. "It can be this is power of a master who's risen to the highest level?! But, why an extraordinary master like him defense that useless brat?"

"It's looks like that kid already lost a lot of the blood so he's going die anyway. Our mission has been fulfilled. Let's retreat..." The head assistant back off as he knows that he'll die if he confronts that master. The mysterious guy was noticed that assistant head would run away so he's speeding up and slash his sword on that assistant head's neck. "Serves you all right." Taehyung said before closed his eyes.