Chapter 7 : New Me!

As Taehyung opened his eyes, he reflexes wake up from the bed. He takes a look around as he still doesn't know who was brought him here and why he helps him? "Huh?" It looks like a normal house and nothing special in there. Suddenly he feels pain on his stomach, he sits down on the bed again. "Why I'm here? I remember last night a guy with high capability help me but why? I don't remember anything about him."

"Huh? What is these black spot?" Taehyung look his body and check one by one. "What a disgusting smell! My whole body feel stinky." Taehyung mumbling alone. Suddenly, someone come into the room. "Good morning, Master." Taehyung tilted his head as he feels familiar with the guy. "Are you the guy last night?" The guy just nodded his head, Taehyung trying to pulling down the guy's mask but the guy refused.

"Remember Master, you have to survive this lifetime or you have through this again on your future life. This is our last day we meet, don't forget to protect Sojung. She the only one can heal you if you got hurt badly but if she uses too much her power, she will die faster in her future life which is on your really current lifetime." The guy run off before I could ask him anything. "Wait... what?" Taehyung let out a heavy sigh, there's too much responsible he need to get used.

Then, he heard sound of people coming into this room, he quickly lying down on his bed. He pretends sleep as he wants know who was let him stay at there. "The prince seems to be asleep, we must stay to be quiet." Taehyung opened his eyes as he heard that guy knew he is a prince. "Prince Taehyung! Are you awake now?! Your body seems... Ugh..." He seems chatter person and a kind guy. He plucks in his nose with his fingers as he wanna thrown up because of smell from Taehyung's body.

Taehyung just let an awkward laugh as he feels embarrassed right now, the guy shows him where is shower and preparing him some clothes. After taking a bath, Taehyung lying back in his new room. He remembers what he heard just now, the Queen Dowager who is helping him now. She wants Taehyung become a king to save their empire before it's late. She always been watching him and help him in silent because of the King.

EIGHT MONTH AFTER STAYING THERE

That night, someone was banging Taehyung's door room. He opens carefully as he aware there's many people want to kill him. As he opened it, he surprised as he saw Sowon in front the door. He quickly drags her into the room, and look around outside. After he confirm no one following her, he closed his door and locked it. "Why you here? Are you getting in trouble? Are you okay? Let me see." Taehyung checked around Sowon and Sowon stop him. "Bogum will become a King in a few months, we need to faster."

"Wait, wait... how you know that I'm still alive?" Sowon patting his head and smile sweetly to him. "I know it because we're same page with the Queen Dowager. I already know from start because I'm the one planned to hide you from that stinky King and psycho Crown Prince Bogum. Don't you remember that I remember our past live?" Taehyung scratching his head as he embarrassed that he's forgot about it.

"How about you? I heard you got stabbed again." Sowon frown her face as she looks so worried about Taehyung who has many enemies. "Who is he? Did I know him? How dare he stabbed my future husband." Sowon touch Taehyung arm as she saw a trace of blood on his clothes. But then, she something different with Taehyung's body. "Yah, Kim Taehyung... Wait, you look a bit different now. It's look like you're getting bulk up."

Taehyung smile widely as she already notices it. Actually, he waited that words from the beginning. "Ehmm... How's my new body? Is it more attractive than before? I like this body now because I'm having fun while exercising here. I also got many friends who suitable with my personality." Sowon choking her tears as she really happy for Taehyung, she knew that Taehyung always been lonely even in his past live.

"Yah, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taehyung try to console Sowon who overwhelming with her feeling. She quickly pulling him into her hug as she feels like she doesn't protect him enough and failed to give him a happiness. Taehyung startled as he never has been into this situation, all he can do is patting her head without asking anything more. "I'm so sorry, I'm feel like I'm failed to protect your happiness."

"Yah, stop saying that. You are the reason I could feel happy and smile. No one could replace you in my heart, I know you're love more than you love yourself that's why make me falling in you. Before I met you, no one sees me like you see me; your eyes always been shining and sincere towards me. Stop saying that you're not enough for me, Sowon-ah." Taehyung holding his tears as he could feel Sowon's feeling towards him.

"Ehmm... I'm sorry for disturbing you guys but we need to go the meeting." Namjoon step in the room as they took a long time. "Yeah, we should go now." Taehyung and Sowon awkwardly let out the hug and barely look each other. "Hahaha... just be yourself, guys. You two look really awkward right now." Namjoon throwing a light joke on them as they keep silent when they going the meeting's place.

TWO MONTHS LATER [ON THE CEREMONY]

As d-day that Crown Prince Bogum always has been waiting for, he will be the King and can rules his own empire. The King was died because of poisoning but no one knows about it as they thought the King died because of heart attack. Crown Prince Bogum has planned it from the day that the King sent Taehyung away.

He put it some poison every day so no one would suspect on him besides the effect has an incredible effective which is they couldn't know what's cause of the death. The things that he going very well make him more confidence that he will be the King in this empire. But, something bothering him as the Queen Dowager has been suspicious lately. But, it's not his priority as his goal only one step more so he just ignored about it.

His plans for become a King came to grief when he put his guard down. Taehyung came into the palace on the right time, of course with the proof that make Bogum falling to the bottom. Everyone was double surprised as they didn't know that Crown Prince was that greedy guy, but the surprise was not stop at there, Taehyung announced his status already changed as a married man. For the fourth surprise is Sowon the one his wife.

The Queen Dowager give a recognition to Taehyung to become a new King on this empire make Crown Prince Bogum collapse down. All the people was already ready to welcome their new King; they glad that Taehyung who will be the King. Everyone was bowed down to King Taehyung, Sowon also give a bow to her husband. Taehyung feels shaking as he really nervous because this is really far from his imagination.