Chapter 8 : Back To Normal?

"Ugh... I'm so lazy to wake up. Taehyung-ah, Taehyung-ah... Kim Taehyung!" Sowon checked on beside her, Taehyung was not there. She wakes up and take a look around, there's so different with before. "Sowon unnie, Sowon unnie, are you wake up?" Umji shaking her body lightly as she still got recovering her wounds. "Unnie, are you okay? How about your head?" Sowon look them with blur face as she couldn't process with the situation. She still looks around to get some clue why she admitted into this hospital.

"Yah, the doctor is coming, make a way for the doctor." Yerin pushing them lightly and give a way for the doctor. "How's your feeling? There's something hurt on your head?" Sowon raised her eyebrows as she still doesn't know what's going on. "What's wrong with my head? I'm okay now but where I am?" The girls were surprised as they didn't believe that Sowon doesn't remember anything a few past day ago. "Unnie, we are at the hospital now because you falling from the stair. You were sleeping-walking a few past night ago. Did you remember now?"

"No... Wait, wait, what's date today?" Sowon grabbing Sinb's phone as she can't be patience now. It's was 30 December 2017 and today is his birthday, Sowon think that Taehyung will be waiting her as she was made a promise with him when they were high school students. "Unnie, where are you going?" Yuju ask her as she pulling her needles on her hand recklessly. The girls were stopping her from walking out the room. "I'm okay now, thank you doctor. You may go now." Sowon smile a bit as she really wanna rushed to there.

"Guys, I'm so sorry but can you step aside? I need to meet Taehyung; he must be waiting for me." The girls were looking each other and pushing each other to spill the truth. "Unnie, actually..." Sinb hesitating to tell her the truth. "Umm... actually... he can't remember you." Finally, the words come out the end. They keep take a glance on Sowon to see her reaction, but she went to blank. "Why?" Sowon asked them back in shaking voice. "Do you remember when we're in high school, you two got into the accident and you guys can't remember each other."

"Some students said that you guys were hitting by some cars and one of the drivers was been caught while another one was flying away to avoid the punishment." Sowon snapped out as she remembers that day was the unluckiest for them, Bogum was searching them until the school. He remembers the past life and chasing them until outside school. He also the driver who hitting them to make them die together. She heard some rumour that he was really fortune with the worst life in this time.

"But unnie, how you remember him back?" Eunha asking with curiously tone and Yuju slapped her arm. "Yah, stop asking stupid things. Unnie, get some rest." Yerin back up Yuju as Eunha glared at Yuju. "I just asking because of I'm curious." Eunha defence herself as she feels unfair right now. "I was dreaming about us again but the dream was really like real life just like now." Sowon let out a heavy sigh and rustling her hair frustrated.

"Sowon-ah, I need some water..." Taehyung tapping beside him but there's no one on beside him. Taehyung quickly wake up from his bed and he confused as the room seems like his future life. "Taehyung-ah, let's eat together." Jimin come into Taehyung's room and drag him to the kitchen. "Yah, are you okay? Why your face like that?" Jin asked him as he put some food on the table. All of them look at him with worried face. "I'm okay but... nothing." Taehyung let out a heavy sigh as he realised that he come back to his real life.

"Yah, what's wrong? Tell me, maybe we can help you." Namjoon asked him as he know that something bother Taehyung. "Hyung, we can help you whatever it takes. Don't worry, tell us." Jungkook patting Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung look at each of them. "I want to see her, I miss her." His eyes staring watering as he remembers all moment with Sowon. To be truth, he already remembers his past life that he being killed by Bogum from the start but he doesn't want to say anyone.

"Who is it? Are we knowing her?" Hoseok ask carefully as he doesn't want hurt Taehyung by remind him that they are idol. "Sowon, right? I'll ask Umji to arrange a date for you two but remember we're idol. You should be careful with surrounding you because of our fans and sasaeng." The boys widen their eyes as they don't believe what they just heard. "Hyung, did you have been contact Umji lately? What's your status relationship right now? Are you guys dating? Huh? Yoongi hyung! Hyung!" Jimin and Hoseok keep asking at Yoongi who keep silent and eating his foods.

"Yah, just eating your food." Taehyung bursting his laughter and wiping his tears. "Thank you guys for helping me. You guys still same like our past life; I hope we still together in our next life too." Jimin raised eyebrows and holding Taehyung's hand. "Taehyung-ah, don't worry. I'll be your soulmate forever even in our next life." Jin slamming his hand on the table, "Guys, stop being cringe. I almost thrown up my foods because of you two little soulmates. Please let me eat in a peace way. Please, I'm begging you two."

A WEEK LATER

"Sowon unnie, we have to go now. He is waiting us, hurry." Umji drag Sowon who still being confused. "Umji-ya, you know right that we're idol? We can't date anyone now." Sowon pulling her hand as she feels uncomfortable because she still doesn't know who will she meet. "It's okay unnie, I already know that. Don't worry unnie, he's a good guy and you know him too well." Sowon raised her eyebrow. "I know him...? Who is him?" Umji let out a chuckle and drag her silently.

As she sits, Umji quickly flying away as her mission was accomplished. Sowon waiting nervously, her brain was running all about bad thought. "Sowon-ah?" Sowon slowly turn around as she heard a voice that she wants heard for a long time. "Taehyung? It's really you? Do you remember me now?" Her eyes staring filling with her tears and her vision become blurry. He nodded his head and open his arms. Sowon quickly run towards him and embraced him as she really worried what happened on him a week ago.

"I miss you a lot. I miss you so much. Why you not coming to me earlier? I miss you made me going crazy." Sowon hitting Taehyung's chest lightly. "I'm sorry. You know right that I had a busy schedule a few past day. I miss you too." He wiping her tears and kissing her forehead as he missed the old time of them. "Stay still, let's be like this for 5 minutes. I've been suffering for a few past days to today to meet you. I want to be your embrace in the whole day. You have to listen me today." Sowon giggling as she has been awhile see Taehyung became a childish kid.

"Okay but you have to explain to me since when you remember me? Did you remember our past life that we've been through a few weeks ago too?" He nodded his head repeatedly and smiling brightly to Sowon. "Actually, I already remember our past life since we're met in our first meeting. Did you remember that you're paying my bus fare on my first day? At first, I was denying that is you but when you are crying in the lunch time, I was really startled as you still remember me." Sowon widen her eyes as she didn't believe what she heard.

"What?! Then, why you are not telling me from beginning? Not that one too, you remember right when we're got in accident because that jerk Bogum, why you are not even visited me once after that? You are not even greeting me whenever I'm passing by you." Taehyung laugh loudly as Sowon start sulking with him about the past. "That time, I was still recovering my injuries and my company was not letting me going meet you but I still did that. I saw you from a far and the second situation, we're idol so I need to be careful with our relationship."

"Okay, you are safe now." Sowon still sulking as she mad that he has a reason to back up his action. Taehyung playing her hair and placing his head on her shoulder. "I hope we are going stay this forever. I think I can't live without you, Sowon-ah. I wish that you are staying with me no matter what happens." Sowon patting Taehyung's head lightly as she feels the same way like him. The room fill with a silent but in comfortable way. Their thought running to think how to keep their relationship for a long time this time.

-THE END-