Death note

this show is easily one of the most famous animes out there.
like almost everyone has seen this shit.
but for those who havent, heres a quick summary, this lad, Light Yamani, finds a little note book called death note.
it can kill people.
once he figured out it was fr, he decided to go around killing all and any criminals, and ends up being famous.
no one actuallz knows who he is though.
He gains the attention of detectives and police officers, as a serial killer, and has to out smart every one searching for him, (or, what he named his serial killer self, Kira).
let me just say, if u havent watched this... PLEASE DO.

especially if you're a begginer anime watcher, it was one of the first shows i finished, and it really got me into the whole anime bizz.
the characters that get introduced along the way are all sooooo cool, and extremely interesting.

the plot twists and turns, keep you on you're feet, and its just generally a really fascinating show.

it makes me think about what i would do if the death note was in my hands, and if you like it, it should make you question the same thing.
anyways its 26 eps, and it used to be on netflix, but now you can probs find it on some illegal website for free.
Solid 10/10.