kurokos basketball season 1

This story is a basketball anime, as u can tell by the title lol.
It's about 6 basketball prodigies that move on from the same middle school, to different high schools, were they play games and try to win.

They all have the mindset that they have to focus on their power as individuals and that winning is all that matters, apart from the main character, Kuroko, who believes in teamwork.

All I have to say about this show based off the first season is......

ITS SO GOOD ITS ACTUALLY ADDICTING AND THE CHARACTERS ARE GREAT AND INTERESTING AND THE GAMES ARE SO THRILLING AND HONESTLY JUST WATCH IT YOU WONT REGRET IT.

Now that I've got that off my chest I want to go through why I love this thing so much.

There are so many cute and funny and heartfelt and anger inducing and bittersweet moments that it feels like a rollercoaster of emotions.

Like God I hate aoimine so far, but I also fricking love him, like I can tell there's some sort of bad boy with a soft side thingy going on

And that sounds really cringey to say, but I'm not gonna take it back.

And kurokoooooo, god Kuroko, he's such a well thought out character and I absolutely love it, sometimes I wanna squish him and squeeze him bc I just want his little nonchalant self to be a bit emotional, but I love him either way.

And the basketball games are so crazy and you never know what will happen and I find my self bouncing all around my room excited for what's going to happen.

The coach is so cuteeeee, but I can tell there's probably some sort of sad backstory, I think at least. Idk

But all I need to say is that, you may be stubborn to watch it, or think it's a haikyuu rip off, but trust me, it's so much more than a rip off.

ITS AMAZING

AND I LOVE IT

AND YOU NEED TO WATCH IT

10/10 I WILL BE WATCHING THE OTHER SEASONS TOO!!