words bubble up like soda pop.

Ok, so this anime is a film anime, so its good for anyone that wants to watch anything short and sweet.

I'm pretty sure this movie was a romcom, but i don't know for sure. 

In my opinion it was really enjoyable and i recommend it, even to people who don't enjoy romcoms.

It also gets slightly emotional at the end, which is always a good thing in my book.

Another side thing i enjoyed was the animation and art style. it was very colourful and nice to look at. in some parts the drawings looked slightly sketched and it made me fall in love with the drawings.

The plot of the movie is that a girl with an overbite meets a boy through mixing their phones up.

they slowly become closer and he only barely sees her overbite. She learns that he has a communication disorder and has really bad social anxiety with speaking publicly.

he mentions that he can barely ever communicate what he thinks, but writing haikus helps him. he starts to write multiple haikus about her or related to her. (he has social media and sometimes posts them online.)

from there, things escalate, just the usual romcom stuff.

more things come up about her insecurity and his social anxiety.

I'll leave the twist up to your imagination (unless you watch it!!) (its on netflix)

I'd give it a 7/10, just because i like it, but i'm not obsessed (not like how obsessed i am with one punch man atm <:(( /hj )

(also, no pictures bc im a lazy piece of shit)

now, good day my comrades!!