the way of the house husband s1

Ok, to start this one off, i like the names of the characters because its personally easy for me to remember, cuz like, Tatsu is easy and Miku, because of the hollogram kpop idol (or is it jpop?) and Masa because i had a friend in primary school called Masa.

Anyways, that was one of the factors i liked because a lot of the time i end up forgetting nanes and it gets awkward when i try to talk about it. By the way, just if youre wondering, Tatsu is the house husband, Miku is his wife and Masa is Tatsu's bestie.

To give you run over of the show, its really short, with 5 episodes all being around 16 mins long. its a comedy/parody. its really enjoyable and in my opinion is a valid comfort show to have and its easy to relax to.

unpopular opinion, with a lot of anime shows i watch i sometimes have to force myself to watch it because i easily get bored, but that wasnt the case at all for this show. i was a little tired cause i watched it all within this night, but that was the only thing tempting me to turn the show off.

it has a lot of funny encounters and tatsu gives me a smarter nendou and/or Aren vibes from saiki k.

if you like shows like saiki k, one punch man and other stuff similar, i HEAVILY recommend this show.

it made me feel an odd happiness to watch, which might not be the same for other people, but i have a strong feeling that i will end up re watching the whole 5 episodes after every bad day i have. 

i love how tatsu calls people boss man/woman, but i especially love it when he calls his old woman neighbours boss women.

its a very wholesome show in my opinion, but it does have references to drugs, and kinda serious gang wars. yeeeeaaaaah..... so there miiiiight be a few dark references but its still wholesome.

if youre confused and want to find out what i mean, watch it!!! its on netflix. i dont know if itll be on a lot of other websites since it is a netflix original... but who knows lol.

another side thing, it does have slightly bad animation, but it isnt a bad art style (like the dragon ball z art style or pokemon art style) it just has slightly crappy animation.

Dont let that put you off though!!! this show needs more fans so that they make another season!!!

(thats also the reason i put s1, cuz im hoping more seasons come out loooollll)

all together, i rate it a 10/10!! solid show, appreciated it a lot!!

(pls dont come at me for any mistakes i;ve made, its late at night and im tired!)

(also, too lazy to put pictures up, so if you want to see pictures go on google or something lol)