blue period

Oh my lord people, its been so long since i updated this, but here i am, anyways lets get onto this!!

so this show is about this teenager (tagachi) who acts basically everything he does.

he doesn't really feel anything, no excitement, nothing.

he always faked his smiles, his personality, and because of his faking, he ended up friends with a few 'punks' as people call them ruffians.

he smokes occasionally, and one day loses his cigarette pack in an art classroom.

when he goes back to get the pack, a crossdresser called ryuigi stops him and is very rude to him, as well as calling him a social smoker. (someone who only smokes in social situations)

this ticks him off and at the very start they dont like each other, but, a third year artist that was in the art classroom for the art club (called mori) catches tagachis eyes with her beautiful painting.

after that, he considers attending the club, and even practices his own art.

then he decides he wants to get into an art school because art made him feel more alive.

of course, things and shows like this dont catch that many eyes.

the daily life kind of shows are the shows people find more boring, but i got through this show very quickly, as it had very few episodes, and the plot line got me caught up in it.

there are some scenes i cringe in, like when the main character has y/n moments in which hes floating through scenery hes drawing and other stuff.

not to mention all the different art things, like composition, meaning behind it and a bunch of other things i cant remember.

sometimes he would put in a perfectly fine artwork, and his art teacher would give him a lower mark or something because it lacked passion or emotion or whatever the hell.

those parts confused me, but all in all i loved watching him grow as a person, and the end is very sweet.

if you want to watch this show, go ahead, you wont regret it, there are some very touching topics/ dark topics that they touch upon, and i love it.

8/10!!