The Monster Inside Me

Preface

My name is Kathryn Winters, I am 19 years old, I live alone, and all my family and friends are dead.  I am a werewolf. The last of my kind without a pack. The only other werewolves are in the pack of Luscious Valentine. He is the most evil, vile, murderous, man that has ever existed. He, by himself, killed my pack, my family. I was only thirteen years old. I have lived alone in the forest as a wolf for most of my life. I have a small, homemade, bed with a small rooftop to keep my from getting wet while I sleep. I am in perfect control when I turn as with every other werewolf in existence. I want revenge but I need to be older, I need a plan, and most of all I can't do this by myself. I need love but I would never want a loved one to be in danger around me. I have seen and killed many of Luscious's men around. I kill all of them so he can never find where I live. I was walking into town in my nice clothes wore only into town. I really wanted some oreos. I had money from Luscious's men after I killed them. Walking up to the counter I pulled out my cash and paid for my oreos. I walked out of the store and saw a man. The hairs on the back of my neck prickled, my heart was beating faster, and my palms became sweaty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my people! This is just a preface explaining the plot a little. My other chapters will be longer, I promise. I thought the song on the side would match this. A picture of Luscious on the side. I really hoped you liked this. Please vote comment and fan me if possible. It is really appreciated! Thank you for reading! Dedicated to 5x5_faithlehane my best friend!

                                                                                                     ~Gabby