Epilogue

One year later.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

                    ''You may now kiss your bride!'' I heard the priest say. I felt Xander's lips on mine, he was smiling into the kiss, just as I was. We had finally done it. We were married. I was one month pregnant and Scarlet and my mother were perfect. We all still lived at the old family home. I never had anymore visits for my father. Xander, Xavier, Mother, Scarlet, and I were a family. One big screwed up family! Everything was perfect, Xavier even had a girlfriend that lived with us. Her name was Alexa. They were perfect for each other and I knew soon I would be going to my two best friends' wedding. Alexa knew about us, she didn't mind. She knew we would never hurt her. We were one big, screwed up, happy family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My lovelies! I hope you liked this. My new story is already posted on here so please read it! I love you guys so much, you stuck with me through all my laziness and authors notes and all the times this was on hold. Thank you and I am trying to make the next story longer, maybe even self publish it on amazon. I don't know yet.

                                                                                                   ~Gabby