Chapter 4

Kathryn's P.O.V.

It had been exactly three months since I had found Scarlet. I went out to feed every night, I couldn't hurt the two people I loved most. I wouldn't. I left the house tonight and heard footsteps behind me. The smell, though, was not my mother. Before I knew it I heard Luscious's voice in my head.

Come with me, Kathryn.

Why would I go with you?

Because if you don't I will kill your precious little girl.

No.

Then come with me.

I knew I had to go with him. I could kill him but his warriors would know and kill Xavier, my mother, and my little Scarlet. I followed him only to be picked up by more of his warriors in human form. I shifted back and they all stared at my naked body. Damn, why couldn't the clothes stay even after we shift back? I was taken back to his pack, not bothering to fight. I was beat beside the head with something hard and the last thing I saw was my arms being chained to the wall above me before I blacked out.

Xavier's P.O.V.

She had been gone to long, I had sent out her mother to track her scent. She came back and her face looked dead.

''Her scent stopped outside the park. Then there was Luscious's scent mixed with other's I'm assuming are his warriors. There was no blood, she went with them willingly. She was threatened, she went to save us. The house was covered in other wolf scents. I'm so sorry.''

I lost control and punched through our wall and then her mother came in and knocked me on the head making me pass out so I would regain control. My blood was probably to tempting and she couldn't have more of my blood gone or she might hurt me. I blacked out.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

I woke up to Luscious right next to me.

''You will marry me.'' he said simply.

''No I won't.'' I replied.

''If you want them to live you will.''

I hung my head down, submitting. He knew that I would not let them get hurt. Well, guess who is getting married. I sighed and fell asleep again, my arms still chained to the wall behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, my lovelies, I know this is incredibly short but I wanted to write something. Hope you liked it even if it is short. Picture of Kathryn as a wolf on the side. Please vote comment and fan me! Thanks my lovelies!

                                                                      ~Gabby