Chapter 6

Kathyrn's P.O.V.

I awoke in the middle of the night to a whispering. It seemed to be calling out to me. I quietly walked away from Xander and followed the whispering. Katy...Katy....Come to me... it whispered. There was only one person who had ever called me Katy. ''Daddy?'' I whispered into the air. The voice continued to whisper things I couldn't comprehend. I ran into a different room, the former family room. There, sitting on the dust covered chair was father. He was plain as day yet I had to squint my eyes to even see him. ''Katy, my child.'' his voice cracked as though crying. I moved to sit on a different chair. I did not fear, he brought a certain peace into the air. ''I am so proud of you. I love you. Xander is a good man, if I were still alive he would get my blessing. Xavier, well he cares for you, but you don't love him do you?'' I thought for a moment but then slowly shook my head no. ''I know, I need you to promise me something.'' he said, ''Promise me you won't go after Luscious anymore!'' ''I'm sorry daddy I can't promise that.'' I said. With that he disappeared. I fell to the ground and sobbed. Later I must have fallen asleep because when I awoke I was craving blood. Without any goodbyes, and no notes left, I ran into the deep, still dark, forest. I smelled deer, a whole herd, near by. Before I could move any closer to them, a large white wolf appeared in front of me. Xander. Without saying anything we ran at the herd and ate our full. Have you been practicing? I heard in my head.

What?

Your magic.

My mother is half witch but her powers were stripped from her by Luscious. I was more powerful than even she and she used to be the most powerful witch there had ever been.

No. I will not use magic. I could hurt Scarlet.

I believe in you.

I am a monster! I am a murderer.

No you're not.

I walked back into the house, still as a wolf and walked to my room. I was standing, naked as a human again. Xander was human again too, he just stood there and stared at me. ''Do you mind? Get dressed and wait in our old spot. Okay?'' He nodded, his face red like a tomato, and walked away. I pulled black, leather pants and a black tank top. Grabbing an old scrapbook of mine I walked back into the forest to our special place. Seeing the waterfall and small pond in the distance I broke into a run. He was already sitting under our tree. I sat down next to him and he pointed at the book in my hands. ''This, is my proof.'' I said. He looked at me confused. ''My proof that I'm a killer.'' I said. I  opened the book and handed it to him. Inside were newspaper clippings of the deaths and the missing people that I had killed. ''You're not a monster. All of these men were awful. Murderers, rapists, thugs. You are not a killer.'' He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I told him about what happened in the night with father. I had decided to wear a bikini underneath my clothes. I pulled off my shirt and pants, at first Xander looked away but then he saw the swim suit. He was wearing swimming trunks as well. I jumped into the small pond under the waterfall. Xander dove in right after me. Swimming to the waterfall, I felt around the water for a rock. Finally finding it I pulled myself through the strong water and sat down. Soon Xander was sitting right next to me. ''Can I tell you something?'' I asked him. He nodded. ''When we were kids, I used to have the hugest crush on you.'' I said.

''Really?''

''Yeah.''

''I knew I should have asked you out!'' he yelled.

''You.. you?''

''Yeah. You know what?''

''What?''

He pulled me to him and planted his lips against mine. His kiss was so much different that Xavier's soft, gentle kiss almost as if afraid to hurt me. His was crushing and rough. He knew he wasn't hurting me, he new me. When he pulled away he whispered, '' I still do.'' I stared at him wide-eyed. He wanted me. Why? Then, something shocking happened. In an instant, Xander was pinned against the wall by his neck. Being held there by none other than, Xavier. I stood and I was mad, really mad. My eyes turned an awful shade of red and my hair caught fire, none of it burning. I shock my magic at Xavier pushing him all the way though the waterfall back into the pond. I wanted to kill him but remembered Xander's words, You are not a monster.  I grabbed Xavier and pulled him back onto the rock we were all sitting on. ''Alsimosiko' Meia'd Shandtelaue'" I hissed at him. (Don't even try to pronounce the spell. I just picked random letters.) It was a freezing curse. He wouldn't be able to move until I uttered the counter-curse. ''If you ever touch him again I will not hesitate to kill you!'' I hissed, still looking full witch. He trembled. I had the terrifying tone all witches had plus the alpha's demand in my voice. My father had been alpha of our pack. ''Assue'ula Much'sako.'' I muttered and he moved. He did not run, though. Xander was staring at me, wide-eyed, in awe. Xavier got up now, and ran. My normal form returned and I walked up to Xander. I reached behind his neck and crushed my lips against his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hello, lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Picture of Xander and Kat's special spot on the side and the external link is to Kat's outfit for the day. Team Xander or team Xavier??? Please vote comment and fan me! Thanks!

                                                                                                      ~Gabby