Chapter Six - The Blood

Just note, I have no idea what will happen in this chapter. Not as I'm writing it now. I mean I know, but not completely, so it'll be a surprise for all of us! I hope you enjoy it though. Leave some comments on what you want to happen, trust me I normally read and reply to every comment and I will use your idea at some point.

I've set my desktop backgrounds to Daniel Gillies ... they were Tom Hiddleston, but I like change, which is why it changes every thirty seconds ... always Daniel Gillies though :-).

A Summer with the Mikaelson's

Chapter Six - The Blood

Elena's P.O.V:

 I woke up happy and safe, but also desperate for a something to drink.

It took me a moment to register the arms around me. I had yet to open my eyes, but when I did I was face-to-face with Elijah. But really close, he was still sleeping, though: he looked so damn adorable!

He had a completely relaxed face and the happy little smile that filtered across his face a few moments later told me I'd awoken him.

"Sorry," I whispered. "Go back to sleep. I just need to get a drink."

"It's okay." He whispered back, then he shook his head. "I'll go to, I need one as well." I nodded and he linked his hand through mine but then pulled me back and kissed me. I kissed back after I got over my shock. Our hands were still linked, but I got my left hand and ran it through his hair, I felt him moan into my mouth and I chuckled lightly at him. I was really thirsty, though.

"Elijah -"

"I know, I'll get you something, O -?" I nodded.

"How did you know -"

"That it is your favourite?" I nodded, again. "It's mine."

"What?"

"I gathered it was yours because I prefer it, those things can be passed down, and I've only ever seen you drink O - or AB + it gave it away, and we don't have AB +, I couldn't offer you that."

"How do you - you can smell it." I realised after a moment.

"Not right now, if I do this ..." He trailed off and pulled me close, smelling my neck, much like he did when we first met, only now he was kissing my neck too. "If I do this," he murmured in between little kisses. "I can smell O - blood and my blood." I shivered as his breath hit my neck. I loved the sensation, like, literally loved it. I felt fangs scrape my neck and I moaned lightly. "Elena." It was said as a whisper but held so much passion and something else inside it. Something I couldn't decipher.

"Elijah ..." I felt black veins appearing under my eyes and my canine teeth extending into fangs in my mouth.

"Go on." He encouraged. I didn't hold back, and neither did he. I've been told the sharing of blood between vampires is intimate, but I don't think anyone can prepare you for what it actually does to you.

It's the most intimate thing I've ever done. I think it is more intimate than it normally would be because he sired me.

"Elena," Elijah started after a few moments. "Am I enough or do you want some human blood too?" He was teasing me! I pulled back from him and smiled.

"Human blood sounds better."

"To hell it does!" He snarled and swung me by the waist back onto the bed. I laughed and then I realised he cussed.

"Elijah Mikaelson!" I said, shocked. He was still slightly angry about what I said, but he seemed to stop his slow advancements towards the bed and he tipped his head to the side trying to figure out why I was telling him off.

"First off I was joking: your blood is heavenly. Secondly, you cursed." He smirked at me.

"My blood is heavenly?" I swallowed nervously.

"Yes, 'Lijah. It is." He sped to the bed and pinned me down. Holding me in place.

"Brother!" Kol shouted from the other side of the door. Elijah groaned and kissed me once. He still had blood around his mouth, as I did on mine.

He went to the door and opened it, "What Kol?" He asked glaring. Kol popped his head around the door.

"You didn't!" He accused after a moment, he stared at us before looking at Elijah. "You shared blood!" Of course, he had to shout it. Klaus, Rebekah and Caroline appeared seconds later looking really shocked.

"You shared blood?" Klaus asked.

"Niklaus, I wouldn't suppose you'd understand."

"No, I understand. I just think it's crazy. After a week?"

"Yes Niklaus, after a week. But it's been so much longer than that." Klaus looked over to me, laughed lightly and then turned to Caroline. She stared back incredulously.

"No, Nik, no." Klaus pouted at her.

A/N: Right, it's isn't much I know. It's like a filler chapter. The next part won't be for a while, I need to figure out what next. It'll skip a week I know that but leave your suggestions in the comments. I'll read them and will more than likely use them.