Chapter 7

I woke up to music blaring in my ear. It was my alarm "just the way you are" by Bruno Mars it was one of my favourite songs. I slowly got out of bed and went over to my wardrobe. 'I have one class today, I think it is photography' I say in my head. I put on some black leggings and an oversized Hogwarts hoodie as i was only going to college and i wanted to be comfortable. i sat on my bed and unlocked my phone i started to scroll through instagram and then twitter before checking if i had any texts i normally didn't get texts in the morning but i checked anyway. i had one text it was from James,

*hi i just wanted to say good morning, i also wanted to tell you we just got given our song for the first live show I'm so excited i cant wait x*

*that's great, what song is it? x* I text back even though i am like 3 hours late on reading the message.

I carried all my things downstairs i didn't have to leave for an hour so I made some tea and sat on the sofa. I set a reminder on my phone for when i had to leave so i didn't lose track of time. I turned on the TV all that was on was daytime TV so i put on an episode of friends as they are always on repeat. By the time that episode finished it was 12:30, My class didn't start until 1pm so i had about 15 minutes until i had to leave. I got my shoes on so I was ready. my phone started buzzing but i couldn't find it. i tried to follow the sound i found it behind the cushion on the sofa. i checked to see what it was, it was James texting back...

*the song is Roar by Katy Perry *

*i love that song* i text back before picking up my bag and making my way to the car. I had to quickly pick Dani up as she had the same class.
******
When I got to Dani's house she quickly got in the car because we didn't want to be late.
"Hey bro" Dani joked.
"Hi"
"So what's been happening then?" Dani asked.
"Nothing really, how about you?"
"Nothing, and are you sure there is nothing, what about James?" Dani said.
"Nothing really we are going to the cinemas in a few days but that's all"
"Awe" Dani said laughing.
"Anyway how long have we got until class starts?" I ask trying to change the subject.
"About 5 minutes"
"Well we are probably going to be a few minutes late then"
"It will be fine he won't mind that much"
When we arrive at the class we wait a second before opening the door, the class only had about 10 people including us so it was quite small.
"Hi sorry we are late" I say as We walk to a seat near the front.
*********
At the end of the lesson the teacher tells us...
"Okay so you all have an assignment, you have to take 5 pictures that capture the essence of something new"
"It will be due on Monday" he adds. He was really nice actually he was called Mr. Thomson but he lets us call him by his first name, Lucas.

When me and Dani walked out of the class she turned to me and said

"so what do you think about the assignment?"

"it sounds fun, its different than our usual assignments" I answered.

"yeah why don't we go on Friday and look for things we could take pictures of?" Dani suggested.

"yeah it sounds fun"

Dani had another class to go to so i made my way to the car. i turned my phone back on because it must have switched off in my pocket. i had a few instagram notifications and a few texts. I checked my texts first.

James-*sorry I'm not sure ill be able to make it on Sunday*

me-* why not is something wrong?*

James-*No I am.. just kinda busy, but we can go see a film some other time if you want?*

Me-*yeah okay that's fine.*

James was acting kind of weird but it was probably just because he was rehearsing or something. The live shows weren't for a few weeks though I was probably just over-thinking?.. right?...

(a/n sorry that this is kind of short and not much happens, but i just wanted to update while i got the chance x--- the cast member is who the teacher is/looks like)