Chapter 5

"NIAMH GET OUT OF BED AND STOP BEING LAZY THIS IS THE 5TH TIME I'VE TRIED TO WAKEN YOU!!!" i heard Dani shout from the kitchen.

I sighed and rolled over pulling the covers up over my head. If i could just have 10 more minutes sleep that would be good. Dani came into the room with a cup of tea. she came over to me and pour a glass of water over me. ugh

"what the hell did you do that for?" i say annoyed.

"that was so you would get up because we need to go in an hour or so"

"still i wanted to sleep"

"im not going to be late just because you 'couldnt be bothered'" she says making speech marks in the air sarcastically.

"ugh fine ill get up." i say before slowly getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Why was Dani waking me up so early. Oh wait are we going out with James and Tom today. Yeah we are. I quicky went to go and get Dani's curling wand so I could at least look half decent today. It takes forever to curl my hair. About 30 minutes later I was finished with my hair and went to go and get changed quickly. I was wearing black high wasted jeans and my " came for the pizza stayed for the wifi' top, it was Kyle Dodson's merch he was my favourite youtuber. i had a red and black flannel/plaid shirt tied around my waist and i put on some vans. I didnt want to make too much effort and be over-dressed as it was only lunch. Dani had her usual sort of outfit which was jeans, a flannel and a band tee of some sort with some black vans.

I put on a little mascara and some lip gloss then took one last look in the mirror. I unplugged my phone as it was charging overnight. Dani was driving so we got in the car and as usual the first thing i done was put the music on. I put on some 5sos and then we set off to meet the boys.

************

when we got there we sat outside for a few minutes until Tom and James got here.

"Hi, How are you?" James said walking over to us.

"im great thanks what about you?" i replied.

Tom and Dani said there hello's and we all made our way inside we all agreed to go to Nando's.

"So hows things going with x factor?" I say to James breaking the silence.

"Really good actually we are just rehearsing constantly because we really want this"

"Hows college?" James adds.

"Is good i suppose there is just so much work"
We all went and sat at a table I sat across from James and next to Dani who was opposite Tom.
"Niamh why do you always look so nervous?" James asked.
"I don't know really" I say. But I knew exactly why. It was because I really liked James and I didn't want to mess it up.
We all order and then go back to our conversation. Me and James talk about movies and music, things like that while we are having our food. It turns out we like a lot of the same stuff so that gives us more to talk about.
When we were finished we all stood up and we walked outside I was walking beside James and Dani and Tom were walking together in front of us with Dani leaning very close to Tom.
" we should do this again sometime" James says almost as a question.
"Yeah that would be great."
"Hey Niamh I'm going to go back to my place with Tom so would you be able to get James to take you home?" Dani calls over from the other side of the path. I look at James hoping he heard and maybe he would offer to take me home.
"Yeah I can take her home" James says to Dani.
"Thanks" I say looking up at him.
We both make our way over to James' car. We both get into the car.
"So how do you get to your house again?"
I explain to him where my house is and he starts driving.
"I had a lot of fun today"
"Me too" James replied.
We arrived outside my house.
"I'll text you" James says just as I'm about to open the door. He leans over. He tucks my hair behind my ear before pressing his lips to mine. It was amazing.