Chapter 9. blah

Rantaro P.O.V

After about an hour i wake kokichi up. Sleeply kokichi slowly opens his eyes "Hm?" Kokichi says half asleep. I smile "Wake up sleepy head. we have to go back before they yell at us." I say with a smile and he nods sitting up with a yawn. Kokichi shakes his head and jumps off the rock "Alright lets go!" Kokichi says running out of the area and taking out his phone calling some one "Hey Junko~!" Kokichi says

Kokichi P.O.V

"Hey Junko~!" I say happily. "Hey~!!!!" Junko responds. "I need you to do something~!" i say and she sighs "Again? Jeez prince you seriously need to learn how to do things yourself." enoshima sighs, "Oh come on enoshima!!!! I just need a distraction!!!" I yell and she sighs, "Fine... But why dont you just ask dice?" Junko says with a depressed tone "Because i know if you somehow get yourself in trouble youd be able to get out of it without my help." I said and Junko pauses for a moment and laughs "I Guess your right." She says with her smarty sorta voice i laugh "Thanks!!" i say "Your welcome! But you owe me!" she says in a cutsey voice i sigh "Jeez your personality changes are seriously annoying." "Wow... i didnt know you hated it so much." She says in a depressed tone that quickly changes into a royalish tone "Oh well~! Its never changeing~!" Then a cutesy tone "Well imma go do what you said now... Tell me when you get back to the castle! Bye Bye~!" She says and hangs up. I giggle and grab rantaros hand pulling him back to the castle. Once we get back I climb the tree rantaro following behind. "Hurry up slow poke!" I say and he shakes his head "Im sorry i dont climb trees!!!!" Rantaro yells and i giggle "Nishishi~! Learn how to climb then~!" I yell and stand up on a branch "Careful! Dont fall!" Rantaro calls to me "Im not goin-" and i fell. Rantaro caught me and i giggled. "That was fun~!" I say and Rantaro shakes his head. "No it wasnt! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Rantaro yells "Aw~! Rantaro cares about me~!" I giggle and he sighs "I guess..." he says, I smile and climb back up.

Once we get in the window i notice celeste standing beside the window. "Where have you two been?" she asks, her sudden voice seemed to scare rantaro. "Come on sis you know i cant stay in a castle for more then 10 minutes awake" i say and she shakes her head. "Thats not answering my question." She says. I sigh and look to the side "we went to the village." I say and she sighs "You really need to learn to stay in one place." "Whatever... Come on rantaro~! Lets go do something~!" I say grabbing Rantaros hand and pulling him away.

A/N hhhh I need to stop writing in the middle of class...