31.

Kokichi's (evil) prank of the day!!!: "Hand your friend ceiling cotton candy and tell them to eat it! After they spit it out tell them they may be poisned! There reaction will be priceless!!!" (DO NOT DO THIS!!!! THIS IS A TERRIBLE THING TO DO!!! BUT SINCE THIS STORY IS GOING ON FOR SO LONG I WANTED TO DO THESE STUPID PRANKS THAT I THINK KOKICHI WOULD DO!! This chapter is going to be cute bc i feel bad about the ending im going to do.... btw, i don't have the whole story planned out just the ending so if you guys want to request anything feel free to.)

After an hour or two kokichi wakes up. He sighs and pulls out of rantaros grip. Kokichi then walks over to the bathroom splashing his face with water. Kokichi then dries his face with a towel. Once he is done he walks out of the bathroom noticing rantaro is still asleep. kokichi smiles and walks out of there room.

Kokichi walks to the kitchen and makes some breakfast and takes it back to the room. "Hey taro? I got breakfast for you." Kokichi says and rantaro sits up. "huh? Oh thanks koki" Rantaro says with a smile. Kokichi nods and sits next to rantaro as he eats. "...This is really good kichi!" Rantaro says happily. Kokichi smiles "Thanks!" Kokichi says, Kokichi leans his head on rantaros shoulder. Rantaro smiles and pats kokichi's head as he takes a sip of his orange juice.

Once rantaro is done with his breakfast he stands up. "Want to go hang out in the garden for a bit?" Rantaro asks and kokichi nods. The two walk out to the garden and walk over to the maze. "Ready for round 2?" Rantaro asks with a chuckle. "Of course!!!" Kokichi says running in. Rantaro follows.

After a bit of walking kokichi starts to get drowsy again. "Taroooooo im tiereddddddddd" Kokichi complains Rantaro smiles and picks kokichi up bridal style. Kokichi's face turns a light shade of pink. Rantaro chuckles and carrys kokichi out of the maze. Kokichi smiles and lays his head against rantaros chest. Rantaro blushes lightly and looks down at kokichi.

Kokichi looks up at him and smiles booping rantaros nose. "Boop!" Kokichi yells with a giggle. Rantaro laughs a bit. "Feeling better?" Kokichi asks. Rantaro nods. "Yeah... thanks kichi..." Rantaro says setting kokichi down and hugging him. "Your welcome!" Kokichi yells. "now... can we go cuddle?" Kokichi asks. Rantaro smiles. "You love cuddling don't you?" Rantaro asks while chuckling. "NO!" (yes.) Kokichi yells "Oh? Then no." "...Fine yes." Kokichi admits looking down. Rantaro smiles and picks kokichi up again bringing him to there room. Rantaro sits kokichi on there bed and sits down next to him. The two then cuddle for the rest of the day.

A/N. Damn i think i posted enough chapters for today (OR NOT IDK) but this made me happy to write. Its not that important it just made me (And rantaro!) happy, also sorry for any typos.