34.

(Btw...Never do any of kokichi's pranks... you will probably go to jail.)

Kokichi wakes up with dried up tears on his face. He sighs and sits up walking out of the room. Kokichi walks over to angies room and knocks. "Who is it~!?" Angie answers. "Ask atua!" Kokichi yells out. Angie giggles "Atua says its... Kokichi!" "Nope! It's Tsumugi." Kokichi yells back. Angie opens the door. "You're such a liar." Angie says with a giggle. "Never said i wasnt!" Kokichi responds.

Angie opens the door for kokichi to walk in. "So whats up?" Angie asks sitting on her bed. "We-" "Oh my god! Your face! Have you been crying!?" Angie asks. Kokichi shrugs. "I dunno. I woke up like this, jeez how rude." kokichi says crossing his arms.

"Heh... sorry...Anyways whats wrong?" Angie asks. "Nothing... I just want your help with planning... Rantaro is still a bit upset so i want to plan something to raise his spirit."
Kokichi says looking down. Angie smiles "Aw, You do have a heart!" "Hey!! You're such a meanie!!" Kokichi says pouting. Angie giggles.

"Well why don't we set up a full day of activitys for tomorrow! We could have Kirumi make you guys breakfast in the morning... and then after breakfast you can come to my art room and we will do panting and sculpting, and then after that we can have tsumugi bring you guys to her sewing room and she can have you guys model outfits for her, and then at that point it will be about lunch, so kirumi can take you guys for lunch and tea, and then after that is over himiko can give you guys a magic show, and then at the end of the day you guys will come back to my art room and we will... decorate cookies or something?" Angie says excitedly.

Kokichi giggles. "Wow! Thats a great idea!" Kokichi says happily. Angie smiles "I know!"
The two then begin to set up and talk to everyone about there idea.

A/N so uh... how would y'all feel if i started making this story interactive? Like y'all choose decisions bc my indecisive ass takes like three hours just to choose one thing.