29.

TW?: mentions of Russion roulette, mentions of arson,

kokichi and rantaro walk into the dining room almost instantly noticing byakuya and nagito. "ah! Kokichi~!" Nagito yells with a smile. Kokichi runs over to nagito with a creepy smile. "Nagito~! Wanna go commit a̵̛͓̰͛ͅ͏̴̸̧́͜͠͠͏̕҉̢̡͜͏̸̷̵̧̡̛́͢͟͟͞͝҉̴̵̶̸̵̧̨̢̛́̕͜͜͟͠͞͞ŕ̷̶̶̴̢̢̛͎͙́͘͝҉̷̴̨̨҉̵̢̢̡̛́͟͢͝͠͝ş͍̱͖́̀͞͏̷̸̛́̀͘̕͜͝͡҉̶̢̡̢̨̢̧̡̨́́͘̕͘͜͞o̴̴̷̢̡̧̢̢̞͇̼̖̠͂ͩ̕͟҉̡͜͢͏̶̴̷̨̨̛̀̀́͠͡҉̕͜҉̸̷͠͡ņ̴̵̸̵̧̡̨̡̨̛͈̠̮̻̰̅͐̇͜͢͟͝͠͞͏ " Kokichi asks nagito shakes his head. "No i figured today we try something new~! Maybe russion roulette?" Nagito responds. "Ooh~! Good idea~! Maybe we could do so only 1 of the slots doesnt have a bullet~!" "Yeah no your not doing that." Rantaro says with a sigh. "AWWW BUT AMAMI~CHAN ME AND KO HAVE BEEN PLAYING THAT GAME SINCE WE WERE 13!" Kokichi complains. "no..." "...Fine, what a party pooper." Kokichi complains.

"..." Nagito walks over to rantaro circleing him. "...You look different..." Nagito says. "Your right..." Togami says standing up and walking over to them. "No shit sherlocks he's older now." Kokichi says crossing his arms. "...You look the same." Byakuya points out. Kokichi makes a pouty face. "How rude..." Kokichi mumbles. Rantaro laughs a bit. Nagito stares at him for a minute and then smiles. "I guess he does have some of the same features." Togami says ajusting his glasses. Nagito nods. After a bit of talking rantaro starts to remember a bit about his childhood. "Thank you for taking the time to talk to me." Rantaro says standing up and bowing. "Anytime!" Nagito says with a smile. Nagito and togami then exit the kingdom.

"...ready to go back?" Rantaro asks Kokichi nods and takes rantaros hand teleporting them back home. "Well im going to go talk to junko." Kokichi says about to teleport. "K, But you can't go anywhere tomorrow." Rantaro says "Why not? your not my mom." Kokichi asks crossing his arms. "Because prince shuichi is coming to meet up with us with his new fiancee" Rantaro says with a smile. "Ughhhh i dont want to talk to saihara~Channnnnn." Kokichi says with a whiney voice. "Saihara~Chan?" Rantaro asks and kokichi nods. "Yeah! I have nicknames for him to and momota~Chan and maki roll and the cultist!" Kokichi says with a smile. Amami makes an o shape with his mouth and kokichi nods. "Yeah you dummy" Kokichi then runs over to rantaro and hugs him. "...K bye!" Kokichi says before teleporting away.

a/n. Woohoo!! SOMEONE GONNA DIE SOON! :D