three- iypophrenia

eddie raised his eyebrow, he was scared with what richie was about to ask him, but a tiny piece of him was hoping it would be- nevermind. "sure?"

richie gulped

"uh- ok-"

eddie grew worried

"what's going on?"

richie just sighed, he may as well just get straight to the point

"are you.. straight?"

stanley gasped as bill put his hand over stan's mouth so he wouldn't ruin the moment. bev held back her screams of excitement and grabbed ben's hand to contain herself.

eddie blushed why is he asking me that? he doesn't- does he?

eddie just shrugged,

"ive never thought about it"

but that was a lie. he always thought about it, and no matter how much he tried to deny it, he knew that the answer to richies question was quite surely no.

"oh.. ok"

richie responded, leaving the group in an awkward silence

"ok what the hell was that" stan finally spoke up.

everyone turned their head toward him.

"what do you mean? i was curious? i mean he doesn't look very straight.. i wanted to know"

"alright you better listen the hell up."
stanley shot up and walked over to richie, leaving inches between their faces.

richie smirked
"are we about to kiss right now?"

stanley grew angrier and grabbed richie's shoulders, pulling him even closer

"you two have been playing this stupid fucking game for weeks now and we are all sick of it. you better pluck up some confidence and tell him instead of trying to avoid the cracks. he obviously likes you. just say it. short and simple."

stanley whispered just loud enough for only richie to hear him.

richie gulped
"i have an idea"

"what now?"

"this is big i know.. but maybe we could make him jealous and see if he confesses?"

"that's the most ridiculous thing richi-"

he was cut off

"-no no no listen. you saw how eddie reacted when i called his sister hot, just think what he would do if we kissed"

"IM SORRY WHAT" stanley shouted, breaking the whispering conversation..

richie pulled stanley back down by the collar of his shirt, he made eye contact with stanley as he pulled him closer, not breaking it as he said words that will forever echo in stan's mind

"come on- it won't mean anything, it's just a kiss? friends kiss all the time.."

stanley just nodded. something inside of him was screaming not to give in but if it would help richie, he would do it.