So needy~ Tsukihina 🍋

"Hinata RUN FASTER"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY ASS HURTS AND I CAN'T WALK, LET ALONE RUN! BLAME TSUKKI!"

~FLASHBACK~

"Tsukki please~" Hinata whined as he slightly grinded on Tsukishima. 

"Babe, I already said no, we have practice tomorrow and I can't be bothered to carry you to school. 

"Kei ~" Hinata moaned. 

Tsukishima getting turned on by this, pinned Hinata to the bed. 

"Baby, you know exactly what happens when you say my name like that~" Tsukishima said as he took off Hinata's shirt and started pinching and flicking Hinata's nipples, making Hinata moan. Tsukishima left dark hickeys on Hinata's neck until he found Hinata's g spot. 

"K-Kei~" Hinata moaned. 

"You like that baby~" Tsukishima whispered in Hinata's ear seductively before kissing him with lust and passion. Tsukishima licked the bottom of Hinata's lip, asking for entrance which Hinata denied, irritating Tsukishima. Tsukishima pulled down Hinata's pants which Hinata opened his mouth a little but not enough. Tsukishima inserted one of his long boney fingers into Hinata's dripping wet hole. 

"Already wet for daddy?" Tsukishima said. 

Tsukishima thruster his finger in almost immediately hitting Hinata's prostate, making him open his mouth fully to moan. Tsukishima took this opportunity to slide his tongue in and re-explore Hinata's mouth. Tsukishima pulled away, in need of air and thrusted into Hinata's prostate one more time, making him cum for the first time that evening. 

"On your knees now," Tsukishima said as he pulled down his pants to a throbbing, red, 10-inch cock, in need of pleasure. Hinata whimpered at the sight of this but nonetheless, went on his knees and started licking up and down on his cock until he started deep-throating him, making him let out a low groan. 

"B-baby,  your too good~" Tsukishima grunted as he threw his head back in pleasure 

5 minutes after, Tsukishima came into Hinata's mouth. Hinata swallowed his seed as he stood up, looking at his slightly bruised knees. 

"Ass up for daddy baby~," Tsukishima said as he grabbed a bottle of lube from his ass and lubed up his fingers 😃. Tsukishima stuck a finger in Hinata's hole and thruster in and out before a second finger, scissoring him to stretch him out. Hinata moaned as he came for the second time that evening. 

Without warning, Tsukishima thrusted roughly and fast in and out of Hinata's hole, making him hear Hinata's angelic moans which was music to his ears. 

"D-Daddy~ faAgh~ster~" Hinata moaned. 

Tsukishima thrusted even faster eventually hitting Hinata's prostate. 

"R-RIGHT THERE AGH~," Hinata said as he felt his lover's cock twitch inside of him. After a few more thrusts, they both came at the same time, how romantic. 

The two of them went up to 11 pm, originally starting at 6 pm. They both fell asleep as they came for the last time.