Addicted~ Sunahina 🍋

Requested by Nemuidesu-Sloth

Note: Hinata goes to Inarizaki and plays for the team

I like this chapter a lot more than I should-

Contains: Dirty talk (because I'm addicted), degrading, slight teasing, public sex

Hinata banged on the clubroom door, the twins had locked both Hinata and Suna inside the clubroom, but for the chapter, were gonna call it the magic room. 

"Atsumu! Osamu! Open the fucking door!" He heard the twins tittering from outside, which only infuriated him more.

"We're not gonna open the door until you and Suna fuck!" Although the room was dark, Suna could see Hinata's ears turn red. 

"How would you even know if we did? DO YOU HAVE CAMERAS IN HERE YOU SICK PERVERTS?!?!"

"NO! WE'LL KNOW WHEN YOU HEAR YOU GOING LIKE "oH sUna~ fUck me hARdeR wITh YouR lARge CoCK~" Osamu and Atsumu laughed harder and louder, which earned then a smack on the head and a glare from Kita. 

"Oww Kita-San~ We still stand by what we said earlier"

"Yeah yeah, get to cleaning bug eyes," Suna said in a monotone voice, but you could hear him smirking in his sentence. Atsumu did an offended gasp and walked away, already thinking about leaving them there for the night. 

Suna put his hands in his pants, using them as makeshift pockets. He leaned back onto a wall and tilted his head downward, sinking himself into his thoughts. He was for sure gonna beat them both up for locking them in here once he got out. He heard the shuffling feet of Hinata going around the room.

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm looking for the light switch" Suna took one of his hands out of his pants and turned on the light switch. 

"You knew it was there the whole time and you didn't think to turn it on?"

"No, it's funny seeing you suffer" Hinata would've lunged at Suna for the rude comment, but he decided against it. They didn't know how long they would've been in here for and the last thing Hinata was trying to do was fight. 

"Wanna play a game?" Suna looked up and opened his eyes.

"Sure, I'm pretty bored anyways" The two took a seat on the floor, sitting across from each other.

"What do you wanna play?"

"Maybe truth or dare? You can go first" Hinata thought of both a truth and a dare and asked the question.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"What was the most embarrassing thing either of the twins caught you doing?" Suna tilted his head back and thought for a bit, burying his hands in his face when he remembered.

"Can I pick dare instead?"

"Sure, I dare you to tell me what you were thinking about just now" Suna grimaced and cringed, wishing he could disappear right then.

"The twins. . .they caught me. . ." Suna's lips quivered as he turned red. Hinata was getting more and more intrigued by what the secret was. 

"They caught you what?"

"theycaughtmejackingoffinthebathroomwhilemoaningyourname!" Although Suna speed rushed his words (Dream is quaking), Hinata could still understand. Hinata's eyes widened as blushed, completely caught off guard. 

"O-Oh" Hinata was at a loss for words. He was shocked yes, but he was also very turned on by this. He slowly crawled towards Suna, leaning his face up towards his. Suna opened his eyes and was slightly stunned to see Hinata's face right up in his. Suna saw Hinata looking at his lips, so he leaned down and apprehended Hinata's own amongst his. Suna cupped Hinata's cheeks in rubbed his thumb against them delicately. 

Hinata writhed into Suna's lap, slowly rolling his hips down onto Suna, grinding down on him. Suna grunted softly and grinding upwards, creating friction between them both. Suna gnawed and sucked on Hinatas lower lip. They both pulled away and breathed heavily.

"Do you want me to continue?" Hinata nodded.

"Use your words" 

"Yes, please~" His words came out a lot needier than he intended them to but it gave Suna more than enough consent to continue. Suna took off both of their shirts, going at a steady pace just in case Hinata wanted to back down. 

"Suna, faster~" Suna complied and pulled off both their pants speedily. Hinata sucked on 3 of Suna's fingers and braced himself for the pain. Suna slid one finger in, moving it in and out once Hinata gave him the go. He slowly added in the remaining two, making Hinata melt under him. Hinata buried his face into Suna's shoulders and he felt a pool of warmth build up in his stomach.

"S-Suna, I-I'm gonna-" Suna stopped moving his fingers. Hinata was about to complain until he felt Suna enter him. 

Bliss.

Suna moved in and out slowly, giving Hinata a little bit of time to adjust. Hinata asked Suna to go faster, which he did, and Hinata half regrets asking for him too. Suna hammered in and out of Hinata, making Hinata's eyes roll back and his tongue fall out of his mouth. Suna flipped Hinata over so he could see his face while he fucked him. 

Hinata looked down, seeing Suna's dick hammering him.

"You like watching? Watching me move out of you?" Hinata didn't think his day was going to go like this, but he wasn't complaining. Hearing Suna talking this way to him, especially in this situation, was hot and he'd wanna hear it every day. He could get addicted to it. He felt the same build-up in his stomach again.

"C-Cumming~♡" 

"Go ahead, I wanna see the face you make when you come~" Hinata released onto his stomach and on Suna's chest.

"God when you tighten up like that, you make me feel so good" Hinata could feel himself wanting to come just from Suna's words, so he did again.

"You like when I speak to you like this? You slut~" Hinata didn't expect to like being degraded so much, but he let Suna know he did when he threw his back and moaned louder.

"My what a whore you are~ You like being both dirty talked and being degraded" Hinata felt tears rise in his eyes. He gripped his hands, trying to use anything to be a grounding point for him.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Hinata nodded slightly, unable to form words. Suddenly, Suna came inside Hinata, filling him to the brim.

"What a pretty slut you are~" Hinata came one last time as Suna pulled out. The clubroom was now a mess and they were pretty sure the twins had left. Suna pulled Hinata up and gave him a sloppy kiss. The two pulled away and got up, finding things they could use to clean. They both got dressed again and checked to see if the door was unlocked. They must've been so caught up with each other that they didn't hear the door unlock, not that they would've stopped anyways.

"C'mon, I'll walk you home" And the two foxes walked home together, hand in hand. 

Think I got a bit too carried away while writing this-