Missing you~ Kyohina 🍋

Kyotani x Hinata 

Kyotani is a very angry um...person, but when it comes to his lover, Hinata Shoyo, he has a very large soft spot for him. Kyotani hadn't seen his baby in a whole month due to it being exam month. So he decided to invite himself over to Hinata's house on a Friday to spend time together (he was actually just sex deprived and he wanted to get rid of that if you know what I mean).  

Kyotani was scrolling on Twitter during the bus ride back home and noticed a certain Twitter account made a tweet. 

The tweet read:

Shō-sun: Imagine you under your partner and there on top of you looking down at you and they have a chain on that's dangling down from their neck like that's fucking hotttt 

Kyotani smirked and immediately knew what to do when he got off the bus. Kyotani speed-walked to the nearest clothing store and walked inside. 

"Er, hi, do you guys sell chains?" 

1 hour later 

Hinata was bored out of his mind sitting on the couch until he heard a knock at the front door. Hinata thought it was just one of those guys who were handing out useless flyers so he stayed still until he felt a buzz from his phone. 

Kyotani: Baby~ open the door

Hinata: Wait- You're here? 

Kyotani: Yes I'm here, open the door, I wanna see your pretty face

Hinata: awe baby~ I'm coming 

Hinata jolted up from his place on the couch before bolting to the door to open it, not before banging his head against the door. Hinata opened the door to a surprise. Kyotani was wearing a grey hoodie with a fairly large silver chain on. Hinata must've been lost in thought until he felt somebody nibbling his ear. 

"Like what you see~" Kyotani whispered into Hinata's ear seductively as he nibbled it. 

Hinata grabbed Kyotani's face a pulled him into a long, passionate kiss. Kyotani kicked the door shut with his foot and locked it with his right hand. Kyotani picked Hinata up and carried him upstairs and set him down on the bed. 

"I missed you~," Kyotani said as he took off Hinata's shirt. 

"M-Me too~," Hinata said as he pulled Kyotani's pants. 

Kyotani looked at Hinata, as a form of asking for consent to which Hinata nodded. Kyotani grabbed lube out of the bedside table and lubed up his fingers. Kyotani put one of his in Hinata's hole, stretching him out. Hinata bit on his lip in an attempt to suppress any moans. Kyotani hovered over Hinata, letting the chain dangle down from his neck over Hinata. Kyotani leaned down and whispered against Hinata's ear:

"Moan for me baby~," Kyotani said as he added a second finger into Hinata's hole. Kyotani thrusted in out of Hinata's hole, earning a few loud and quiet moans here and there until he hit his prostate, which he earned a scream. 

Hinata came after a few more thrusts. Kyotani pulled out, thinking that Hinata was prepped enough and aligned himself in front of Hinata's hole and eased himself in. Kyotani peppered Hinata with kisses to help ease the pain that was soon going to turn into pleasure. Kyotani purposely thrusted slowly to tease Hinata. 

"K-Kentarō~ fas~ter~" Hinata moaned. 

Kyotani thrusted faster until he hit Hinata's prostate. Kyotani aimed for that spot every time hearing scream after scream from the bottom.

"D-Dad~dy~ I-I'm gon~na c-cum" Hinata said. Kyotani's thrusts got sloppier faster as was chasing his own release. Hinata came after screaming Kyotani's name. Not long after, Kyotani came as well.